Plane Stunts [Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Stunts [Video]

I got a little bored so decided to make a video in Sony Vegas ( Which I have just started using)

Watch Here

Enjoy,

#Sir. Karl

Re: Plane Stunts [Video]

Watching .

Comment

The first one, third, stuns look like the ones i did on my video...

Comment

Cant say I have seen your video...

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
          The first one, third, stuns look like the ones i did on my video...
          Your movie was in my mind too. I didn't see the stunt, under bridge @ tank spawn in yours? Also not the first stunt Karl make, from the hangar, was new to me.

Comment

I'm here because I like to see more Sony Vegas fans. The TV filter is very unique to Vegas, I would like to see you practice because it is a very powerful tool, and not only for creating TV like effects as a default. The rest of what you had was good edited footage, job done well.

Comment

Nicley done.

Comment

Thanks Xalias. Ive just moved from Premiere Pro 1.5 to Sony Vegas 6.0 and I can truly say Sony Vegas is miles better for an practice editor. Premiere Pro works better with the after effects but by itself it seems somewhat TOO complicated. I shall practice with Sony Vegas and will post up a new video once I learn how to use it properly

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Karl
                  Cant say I have seen your video...
                  http://www.in2k.net in the downloads

Originally posted by Ph1L
                  Your movie was in my mind too. I didn't see the stunt, under bridge @ tank spawn in yours? Also not the first stunt Karl make, from the hangar, was new to me.
                  Same thing, i just made the cam follow the jet all the way through

did it twice in the vid

The F18 through the top of the dam under the bridge, i did that one too, thats a fun one. The F35 thing was cool though, still haven tried that.

Comment

Yeah, When I was using Premiere Pro (I was once one of those people deciding between the two) I found that it was very time consuming. So when I got Vegas I realised I could do my titles animation.
                    I won't say that Vegas has it all though, because it doesn't.
                    Where Premiere Pro has After effects (a harder version of Photoshop I like to think) I just tried using Photoshop with Vegas, what can i say, it works! and without over complicating things.

But I'm going completely overboard with Combustion 4 right now, it's much better than After effects so I'd say Vegas 6 and Combustion 4 is the winning combo for me.

Comment

Sony Vegas 6 was simple, but i didnt do anything great, only editing i did was the wide screen thingy. Since it was my first time at video editing i didnt know what was good. My cousin just graudated from L.A. Film School, i should ask him to let me borrow what they used

Comment

Ill give Combustion 4 a go when I have a few spare hours along with using Photoshop with Vegas. Thanks for the info dude

Comment

Karl check out my vid to see what i was talking about.

Comment

just watched awesome.

Comment

Pretty good, pretty easy stunts i liked the editing and music well done Sir Karl =)

Comment

Working...
                              X