pkm video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pkm video

i hate that video....i used to snipe in that exact same spot all the time....now i can't cuz you'll have like 8 people trying to get up there all at once.

Comment

I counted 28 kills this time around. I saw no deaths. Plus, it was a clipped video.

Comment

I've noticed since I released that video that camping spot is usually infested by other teammates and often times enemies. I've also noticed a dramatic increase in the average PKM users per server. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Originally posted by moltenblack
        Come on, he was shooting noobs and blind medics.
        He could have achieved the same results using the G3.
        No, I couldn't have. I'd be out of a clip half way through killing some people which would allow them time to escape behind some cover or heal up and return fire. I'd also have to shoot people in some cases 4 times (instead of 1-3), and most important of all the G3 is nowhere near as accurate as the PKM is still. Of course you'd also need a supply crate because one PKM clip holds more ammo than your entire supply when you spawn with a G3. If you still deny this PKM only type of a beatdown, then please release a video with a couple uneditted killstreaks like the ones in that video using the G3.

Comment

Lets just acknowledge the situation here. We have a class that has a rediculous amount of ammo and grenades. I mean just getting up there and spamming nades would be something crazy, but to include an awesome weapons that can snipe? It gravy and the potential for ownage is staggering.

Comment

The magic bag of ammo the RPK carries is annoying, and the gun is slightly overpowered. However it is pretty indicative of a belt fed machinegun.

There are only 2 real ways to stop it being whored like itis now. Either limit the number of weapons ALA America's army, or make the heat up permanent.

The first one stinks too much of classes, and the people with the faster connections will get the good guns, and the second, well when you die and respawn you get a new gun.

They should up the lethality of all the weapons to compete. I LIKE having a weapon that can actually KILL the badguys in less than half a mag

KBK

Comment

Working...
            X