Rank disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank disappearing

OK this thing ****es me off big time. At least once a day, when I join a server, (5 min loading time ) it will reset my rank to private and I wont have access to my unlocks, and points which I will have earned won't count. So I have to disconnect, log out and reconnect to server and my rank will come back to normal. It's really annoying, especially for me because it takes at least 5 mins to load a map. Does it happen to anyone else?

Re: Rank disappearing

Yeah, it happens every once in awhile. It only happens to me everytime I join a clan server. It does'nt happen in EA servers or other sponsored servers. I think it has something to do with the server owner fooling around with the settings. Not sure thou.

Comment

I've seen this, but only rarely.
      Not sure its the server though- I have a friend I play with regularly, and its gone both ways that one of us will find his unlocks aren't available while the other is fine.

I'd call it a bug

You sure you don't get the points though?
      I thought I did when playing under these circumstances...

Comment

Has happened to me as well, I agree that it is some kind of bug.
        After taking out some of the enemy and then using their kit equipment found that they had the unlocked gear that I usually have.

Comment

Common bug, happens to almost everyone...has zero effect on you other than weapon unlocks...(even thats temporary)...

Comment

server needs reset

Comment

Working...
            X