Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: newbiee Q's

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
    Yes "yous" can. SP doesn't require a connection.
    no u bombaclut, if yous want to go to sp yous first gotta login into account server at the VERY start of da game, which requires internet!! me is betting that if u unplug yous internet cable from da computer, yous cannot play sp! try !

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
      no u bombaclut, if yous want to go to sp yous first gotta login into account server at the VERY start of da game, which requires internet!! me is betting that if u unplug yous internet cable from da computer, yous cannot play sp! try !

When you first install the game it gives you a choice to start a MP account or an SP account, if you choose to create an SP account then no connection is required, ever, you bobbaclut.

BTW you must be so cool typing like that. I wish I could do that and be cool like you with your (or i suppose yous) "urban sppek". You must be a gangsta... You're so cool.. Why don't you learn english...

Comment

post a screenie and prove me wrong then..

post a screenie and prove me wrong

Comment

When you first install the game it gives you a choice to start a MP account or an SP account, if you choose to create an SP account then no connection is required, ever, you bobbaclut.

BTW you must be so cool typing like that. I wish I could do that and be cool like you with your (or i suppose yous) "urban sppek". You must be a gangsta... You're so cool.. Why don't you learn english...
          whys yo hatin soo much? itsa koo yo!

Haha, I can't barely type like that even if I try...

Anyways to the original poster, you don't need an internet connection to play. Somewhere during installation just pick an "offline" account. I made one when I first installed the game, then I made another for going online. That's why when you go to select accounts, off to the side it reads either "offline" or "online". Haven't played sp in awhile, but I believe you can play all the maps with bots. There's also a mod that lets you try out all the unlocks, you can find it on the forums here.

Have fun!

BattleField 4: Gangsta coming soon!
          "yo foo wez gots some wheelz rollin!!"
          "wherez mah homies yo?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
            post a screenie and prove me wrong then..

post a screenie and prove me wrong
            I don't feel like reinstalling, but as the poster above said it can be done...

Comment

I don't feel like reinstalling, but as the poster above said it can be done...
              Yea I'm too lazy and busy with other stuff. Actually if you go to add account I think you can create an offline one again if you haven't....I'll check it out eventually I guess...

Comment

Ok here's a screenie. pwnt

All you have to do is go to create a new account.

Comment

nice piccy of the earth, see its always been flat

Comment

Ali, no response after you've proven wrong???

Comment

U dont need internet to do single player!!!!! and there are two maps missing and you cant play the full map (the ones that are available)!!!!!

I have jsut brought it and i am playing offlline to get familier with the weopons, maps and cars

Comment

Working...
                      X