do's and don'ts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do's and don'ts

If you are riding in the .50 cal position in a tank and come up to a enemy flag, DO get out of the tank and stand next to it. The flag will move quicker.

If you plan on driving armor, DO grab a kit that is helpful to your squad i.e. engineer or medic. A sniper or antitank kit usually isnt much help while driving around.

DONT use armor as transport. Armor is a very valuable tool on the battle field. Nothing ****es me off more is when a sniper jumps in a damn tank, drives all the across the map and runs for his favorite sniping spot while leaving the tank next to an enemy spawnl.

DONT go into a ranked server and complain. No matter what you think is BS. You arent paying for it, you are a guest. If you dont like it, press the damn ESC button and find a new server. This goes for getting raped at uncappable bases. Its a legal tatic. If you cant spawn elsewhere, fight your way out.

DONT go on the VOIP and start bitching and moaning or start **** because you accidently got tk'ed. I dont want to hear it, no one wants to hear it. Punish him or dont punish him, I dont care.

Re: do's and don'ts

Originally posted by Stomp-GoA-
    If you are riding in the .50 cal position in a tank and come up to a enemy flag, DO get out of the tank and stand next to it. The flag will move quicker.
    Actually this is wrong. They flag dont go up and the person in the .50 doesnt get points for this..

I noticed this 1 time thought it was a fluke so i did a test and realized that the passengers DO NOT get points for being a passenger.

Comment

He's telling you that if you are the passenger get out of the tank so the flag turns faster and you do get the points for it.

Comment

Actually this is wrong.
        Erm... actually it is right, but then you have gone on to say it is right yourself so i guess you mis-read...

Comment

Working...
        X