more important for a sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more important for a sniper

in your opinion, what is more important, your KD ratio or your overall accuracy?

Re: more important for a sniper

accuracy, you can have a messed up k/d ratio from base raping or a situation that is extremly difficult/immpossible to overcome but how much you can get the headshot at extreme distances while the person is running, thats what matters as a sniper

Comment

Frame rate

Comment

hold his gun right .. and actually USE IT in stead of always being sniped ! so i guess the K/D lol

Comment

I can care less on K/D, When im sniping Im looking at distance,movement,headshots.

Nothing pleases me more then sniping someone with and outline hitting them in the head and the drop and the screen says GSGT.IconX L96a1 XXXX
          You have killed XXXX

Half the time my K/D is messed up because no action come to some spot so I have to find it and sometimes I have to do the rifle/pistol shoot which im not sure if that count towards your sniper rifle score or not.

AND Kuddos to snipers beind able to drop a pilot out of a MOVING heli with one shot, lucky shot but hell. IF you shoot a jet pilot down when hes moving you better get a video of it.

Happy sniping,
          Its not the kills that count, its that one shot you tell your friend about.

Comment

ive yet to purposely snipe a helo pilot while he was flying, only once by accident

and i doubt anyones sniped a jet pilot while he was flying but ive certainly shot them down with AT, and tanks
            while they were flying, mind you, not hovering

Comment

Speaking of sniping, it's massive fun TO snipe, but nothing chaps my hide more than BEING sniped. What's worse is when you are sniping and you get sniped, especially if it's a headshot and you really have no idea where it came from.

It also sucks to get killed by a non-sniper rifle. Now that I think about it that's probably the worst. Last night I was on top of the hotel in Mastuur. I was picking people off left and right. I had a guy across the bridge lined up when the next thing I know I was dead. He killed me from that insane distance with an MG36. I was like "WTF??? I call BULLSH*T!" I did the same thing to a sniper on Oman but not nearly the distance and I was only using an M16. It was so lame as to be hilarious.

Comment

K : D ALWAYS

accuracy is unimportant in bf2, because the guns are about as accurate as a spudgun.

Comment

Working...
                X