Accounts for Euro Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounts for Euro Force

So me and my brother always play BF2 on one computer but with different accounts. Now I downloaded Eoro Force on my account name but my brother can't play Euro Force. Do I have to buy it a second time on his name or is there a way to switch?

Re: Accounts for Euro Force

You can switch username, but for now temporilly its 10 times a week i think. But normally only 3

Comment

Allright...now I switched yesterday and still can't play

I think this way of purchasing a game sucks anyone...they just have to sell them at stores. They're just ruining my BF 2 fun.

Comment

The only option for both of you to play is to buy 2 copies of EF.

Comment

Ok, so can you have multiple accounts working from a single machine?

And does the EULA allow a single user use one account from multiple machines?

I know a LAN games cafe operator who would be delighted to give EA some money if there was some workable way for his customers to play the EF on his machines.

Comment

As far as i know only one copy of EF can be attached to one BF2 nick at any one time. Once it is transfered to another name, then the original name cannot use EF.

Comment

They're certainly loosing a few hundred $s worth of sales near me by this strategy, if the new game is distributed in the same manner it will be thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by Horza
                They're certainly loosing a few hundred $s worth of sales near me by this strategy, if the new game is distributed in the same manner it will be thousands.

While I know people who all had to buy their own copy to play while in the past it would have been only 1 puchase between all of them = more sales for EA.

Comment

but less in other places so who knows the net result

Comment

It would seem EA is following Steam in this regard. One game One account so as to simplify their Rank servers. Also makes banning easier. I wish they would hurry up and change over this in between stuff sucks. Really does not make sense for all the internet cafe' places though. If I were going to one of these places and could only play EF by buying it I would call them crazy:banana: as most all of them dont even own BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by vascular
                      It would seem EA is following Steam in this reguard. One game One account so as to simplify their Rank servers. Also makes banning easier.
                      Good points, but the problem is that they are changing horses in mid-stream, and didn't tell us about it beforehand.

Comment

Jones I dont disagree with you one bit.

Comment

Working...
                        X