flying speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flying speed

When flying an aircraft with joystick what speed should I fly at ? I find it hard to get kills

Re: flying speed

normal speed everyone fly's at is between 800-950

Comment

JUst keep flying at full speed minus the boosters. You'll get used to it....when I started flying i felt like i was going to fast, but you learn to line things up more quickly and anticipate things. Use the mini map too, so you aren't dsropping bombs on your own team

Comment

Jus look for squares when u r bombing mode and then machine gun their ass, gets better with time. Countless times i have taken out APC's/tanks with machinegun on plane. Plus look for hotspots where enemies r, like if a commander puts a UAV on an enemy base, fly towards it and let rip all ova that base 99% guarantee of killin atleast one if its crowded.

Comment

for me it depends most of the time as fast as i can

Comment

I usually go full speed, but when I find myself in a twirling spin of DEATH with an enemy aircraft, i kick in the Afterburners. That always gets 'em. All i wish is that the blackhawk could go faster.

Comment

cool maness

Comment

When I also first started it seemed impossible to fly becauseof the speed compared to BFV but now if I went back to BFV I would be yelling at the jets to go faster.

Comment

Max speed until you spot plane / chopper, then according to what your facing.

Bomber slow
                  Chopper fast (do multiple pass with cannons)
                  Fighter depends on where he is going in relation to you.
                  MIG v Euro = DEAD SLOW

Comment

Working...
                  X