Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creditcard problem

Hey guys, i just created a EA account to download the BF2 Euro Force
    but when i fill in my name, address, phonenumber, creditcard number etc. and click on OK the page just reloads and the creditcard fields are empty, thats all that happens..

any1 knows whats going on? i just cant go to the next page (if there is one)
    i've tried this 3 times now and its always the same (i shure hope i didn't buy the game 3 times:P)

Re: Creditcard problem

There is usually an error message displayed somewhere..maybe you just aren't seeing it. It may be in small red text.

You didn't buy the game 3 times, so don't worry about it

One thing you could try is to visit your Internet Options in Windows' Control Panel and on each of the Security and Privacy tabs, set everything to 'default'.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
      There is usually an error message displayed somewhere..maybe you just aren't seeing it. It may be in small red text.
      there is shure ho error because i've seen them before

the only way i tried it was with firefox, maybe if i try to use IE

Comment

When you use the EA downloader, IE is automatically used as the engine.

Comment

nope still nothing
          ive tried it in IE now, with all the security settings at normal, and it still returns to the same page without any error....

if i try to buy it with my laptop, i will be able to play it on my pc right?

Comment

you can still play it on pc if you download it on a laptop

Comment

Just copy the files from here on your laptop:
              Code:
              C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\cache\<EA Username>\eagamesbf2-2006online_map_contentbf2euro
              ..and install

Comment

Hey, im using a debit card to order mine and it constantly asks me to enter an issue or start date. Even if i use BTclick&buy it tells me i need to be 18+ to use the method. What a pile of **** need help

Comment

Its stupid that they even have it download only...that screws people like me with no credit card.

Comment

I had the same problem with my Credit Card. It worked the first time but then I went back later to get a copy for my wife and the same thing happens to me.

Comment

Its stupid that they even have it download only...that screws people like me with no credit card.
                      yeah i know, ****ing ********, i had to borrow my dads
                      but i still rather have a CD then download it

I had the same problem with my Credit Card. It worked the first time but then I went back later to get a copy for my wife and the same thing happens to me.
                      Dit you fix it?

Comment

No I have not found out how to make it work yet

Comment

Their system is a little whacking, I tried using one of my cards, and it kept telling me the billing information was wrong, even though I was taking it straight off the bill. Finally got it to work by using a different card. They use Verisign, if that makes a difference.

Comment

Working...
                          X