Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake Island , Possible Stat Padding ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Island , Possible Stat Padding ????

Guys and girls .

I was playing Wake Island the other day and my team the USA were seriusoly getting there bums whooped .

Now my knowledge of this game ( im only a Lance Corporal , been playing for a month yes im s%$£" ) is very limited but i thought lets check out what my team are upto as i have not seeb many of then , ok we were only 12 aside .

So the next time i die and respawn on the carrier i have a look . Below me from the flight deck i can see three blue names so i think to myself ok we are planning a Boat assult so off i trondle to the boat pool .

When i get down there three boats are turned upsidedown and three of my team mates were underneath them . All i could hear were mechanics wrenches doing there thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was all that about then ?

Re: Wake Island , Possible Stat Padding ????

sounds like possible padding yes.

Comment

They had turned the Boats over and making the water damage them, and in turn they was repairing them to gain teamwork points, through repair points, when repair points are gained through this method, its known as Stat padding, they wasnt trying no boat assault thats for sure, the RIB sucks, lol

Comment

How did they turn the boats over ?

Comment

yeah, for one how did they turn the boats over those things explode rather easily. secondly, if they were flipped over i would assume no one was in them and you can't get repair points for repairing empty vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
            How did they turn the boats over ?
            Most likely they pushed i (drove) into the side of the carrier making it almost stand vertically and gradually turning it over.

Comment

if you see this again take some sreen shots and report them here.http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/foru...ead.php?t=2339

Comment

Sorry about double post, lol, damn forums are being slow.,

Comment

Originally posted by churnedfortaste
                  lol there were some GF clan guys or something statpadding on a 24/7 wake server, I pretended to befriend them and came back in jets as Chinese team and owned em all round long
                  You are what Legends are made of...

Comment

Working...
                  X