Sniper Taxi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Taxi

I've often thought of creating a custom squad named "snipertaxi" with the idea that Snipers could join my squad long enough to spawn into the blackhawk and I'd just fly them around, dropping them off at places they usually have no access too.

The Dalien Plant for example....just fly in a big circle over the surrounding mountain ranges and then over rooftops, etc.

I know I wouldn't get any points and my K/D ratio would completely lopsided, but I still think it would be fun.

On a similar note, as I was flying around looking for the best drop off spots I discovered that you have a really powerful position from on top of the reactors. You have line of sight to at least 3 flags under 250 yards and line of sight to 2 other high traffic areas near flags. Of course it takes a lot of luck to jump out and actually land on the lip but if you ever could.....

Re: Sniper Taxi

Mate you did bloody well to get yourself up there in the first place at all!!!

Also, have you considered just calling yourself a taxi?? transport people to a flag, let them cap it then move along to the next with them?? rather than just snipers, it gives you a lil more scope

Comment

well I think you get points if a passenger kills someone with the blackhawk gun while in the blackhawk. but thats a pretty good idea. maybe Ill see ya in a server and hitch a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
        Also, have you considered just calling yourself a taxi?? transport people to a flag, let them cap it then move along to the next with them?? rather than just snipers, it gives you a lil more scope
        That's true but then I'd be called a "chopperwhore" :laugh:

Seriously though, I think I'd have a better chance at staying alive longer if I'm just flying over "obscure" areas that aren't necessarily near flags (or spawn points and vehicles). Plus it would give the snipers on my team a better chance if they were able to snipe from places that nobody ever snipes from.

Comment

I bet there are happy snipers when you're on a server...very thoughtful of you!

Comment

Snipers are generally left alone from what I see...so yeah, this would be a good deal indeed.

Comment

*whistles* Taxi!

Comment

Man...I wish I could meet a pilot like you on one of the servers I play on!

I'd love to give some of those "obscure" spots a try, like the high building next to the hotel on Mashtur.

Comment

good commander + good helo's/Gunners .. = No chance 4 U :P

Comment

amen to that ! i like the Idea!

Comment

During pacth testing, we were bored and actually had wars between the two reactors. It was a lot of fun, =P

~Salad

Comment

I like the idea. There are lots of places you can't get to except via a chopper, and they'd be sniper paradise.BTW, noob question: how do you name a squad? I've tried starting a new one and clicking at the Alpha name, but no good.

Comment

Costum Squad in the bottom..

I usually pilot a blackhawk/Mi-17 and fly between helipad and combat area..

Comment

I drive (fly) my own taxi when I'm sniping. If there are others in the chopper I drop them off somewhere useful before flying off to my secret nest.

If I don't get the pilot seat then I will have to rely on people being nice and dropping me off where I want. Many times I get ignored though.

Comment

Working...
                            X