Bf2 Recorder Nvr Works 4 Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Recorder Nvr Works 4 Me

Okay ... I have searched these forums and found several instances where the bf2 recorder will crash to the desktop after either minutes or seconds of viewing .... This happens to me as well but that is not my main problem. I wanted to collect some nice footage of my "gosu gameplay' so I played literally like 50 bf2 tv servers and other variants that "supposedly" support bf2 recorder .... Now, when i go into community and click the download button ... it is either not able to download from the slected server or there will be some other error. Keep in mind, Ive tried using a different server for nearly EVERY SINGLE recording ... Now, out of my list of 50 different server recordings, I got 1 ... when i went to view this thing ... ofc ... i got the bug that everyone else on this site talks about. Now Im asking you guys, what the hecks wrong ... are all those servers fault or is bf2 f***d up ... again ... or am I doing something wrong? Thx in advance

Re: Bf2 Recorder Nvr Works 4 Me

i dont know if this matters, but i usually try to download the files the day that they were recorded so the odds of them being moved or overwrited are slimmer. but when it comes to bfr, alot of people think they have it running right when in fact it isnt right at all.

i found a french server that has bfr and it works everytime i download it. its ranked as well. the name of the server is FR-clanRG and the IP is 84.207.19.83:15657. when i try to get demos, this is the one of the three i use. the other two are

rubber ducky 69.90.115.42:16567
    elite-wss 72.36.222.224:16567

try those three and see how you like them. they are all ranked. come back and tell me how they worked

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darkstar10
      i dont know if this matters, but i usually try to download the files the day that they were recorded so the odds of them being moved or overwrited are slimmer. but when it comes to bfr, alot of people think they have it running right when in fact it isnt right at all.

i found a french server that has bfr and it works everytime i download it. its ranked as well. the name of the server is FR-clanRG and the IP is 84.207.19.83:15657. when i try to get demos, this is the one of the three i use. the other two are

rubber ducky 69.90.115.42:16567
      elite-wss 72.36.222.224:16567

try those three and see how you like them. they are all ranked. come back and tell me how they worked
      ty much dude, these may help. Unfortunately i wont be able to find out until sunday nite but i will try them. Are they usually full or well populated?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_vision
        ty much dude, these may help. Unfortunately i wont be able to find out until sunday nite but i will try them. Are they usually full or well populated?
        rubber ducky is always full, its a 64 man server and i have a 25 ping . arguably the best ranked bfr server out there

elite-wss is empty sometimes but its usually got a decent croud (20's to 30's)

clan rg is constantly full, it bounces between 20-32, but is mostly full. might be a couple times when its empty tho

no problem in helping you, i used to get angry when people never answered my questions haha so i try my best to make sure that never happens to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darkstar10
          rubber ducky is always full, its a 64 man server and i have a 25 ping . arguably the best ranked bfr server out there

elite-wss is empty sometimes but its usually got a decent croud (20's to 30's)

clan rg is constantly full, it bounces between 20-32, but is mostly full. might be a couple times when its empty tho

no problem in helping you, i used to get angry when people never answered my questions haha so i try my best to make sure that never happens to anyone

lol, sum1 shares my pain. I love when I make a "Help!" thread and get 1000 views with 3 responses Either people are lazy or i have a problem so rare that thousands of people are puzzled and confused by it .... lol

Comment

very ture haha

Comment

Ok dude ... now this is ridiculous ... EVEN WITH THE IPS YOU GAVE ME ... I still cant get a thing ... Here is how the error messages read : Server account internal error and some times it will say : Failed to find Files from server anybody else get this ? or do i got one of those "rare' problems lol

I apparently have the RAREST PROBLEM OUT THERE L9L?

Comment

Working...
              X