Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems

Honestly im getting more and more problems everytime I play BF2, to start off.

. 'Theres a problem with your connection' alot more now, and I get it everytime I seem to be doing well, lets see I had the best score on the round currently in Wake Island, we were winning, the USMC only had like 20 tickets left, we had over 100, my score is 29/2, was in the Aircraft, something I find hard to get hold of, I either get M95'd or someone beats me too it. Anyway, this time I got that message while in the air, then got booted back to the server browser, go back in like only a few people there, Admin says 'sorry server crashed', lost all my points, im close to ranking up by the way, need like 600 ish points, plus my stats haven't updated so i'd say about 500 or less.

. Next im constantly getting t.k's over and over in a round, ok first off I was taking off in the jet on the USMC carrier, then the enemy chopper comes flying round and blows my jet up, killing my team member waiting beside the jet, so it came up I got a tk. in another round before that, Sharqi penn, started off, someone hopped in chopper so I hopped in as gunner, got M95'd, spawned again, and this one guy kept using the M95 on everyone waiting on the chopper, then the chopper spawned, so I hopped in, the guy who tk'd me before was trying to M95 me out the chopper, I didn't know this but the person who was piloting was his friend, and kept hovering beside him, so he could M95 me out, then I told him to go, and he crashed the heli into everyone.

. Round on Karkand, kept getting tk'd constantly, then looked at the score board, 2 of them at the bottom one with -232 and the other with -202, then everyone started tking back, messed up, no kick votes on the server either, and there wasn't an admin or tk limit, to top it off I was on the carrier and minimized the game to exit msn, you know how it takes along time to load back into BF2, well for me anyway, so I didn't know this there was some fool on the carrier who must of bailed from the jet and he kept killing me as I spawned, anyway I checked my score 0 kills and 7 deaths.

For people who are too lazy to read I'll sumarize it:

Doing well, Connection problem, Server crash, lost all points, random teamkills, professional teamkillers on my team, M95'd out of chopper, $hit pilot desperate to pick his buddy up and let his buddy tk me, killed 7 times after minimizing and comming back to game.

Thats my rant, bassically anyone else feeling the heat of this, because im really getting tired of it, and the truth is its rare that I get a good round now, im either tk'd, connection lossed, server crashed, on a team with noobs, privates who think tking their own force is ftw.

Re: Problems

You're playing on the wrong servers, apparently.

Seriously though, I almost never get any of that crap. I've been TKed for vehicles perhaps seven times in 270+ hours of play. I've lost connection & crashed out fewer times than that.

Maybe it's karma just catching up to you. [grin]

Comment

Re: Problems

yes lots of times im getting "network corruption error" or something like that and i dont no why but usually i just play on insomnia servers and they are good

Comment

Working...
      X