movie idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movie idea

i had this kick-ass idea for a funny movie....but i dont have the time/skill/resources to make a decent movie, so hopefully somone would like the idea, and make it for me...

its a funny video...dedicated to all the noobs...

it would be called "Kirkland"

the video would be the entire round of karkand, and it would consist entirely of the US side trying to take hotel....it would include many of the things tat are considered 'noobish'...like the spawn camping with the armor...and spamming of medpacks and ammo pouches inside that lil tin-fence enclosure between hotel and US bases...along with the nade-tossing from there...

lets not forget to highlight the claymores at every entrance of the alley ways...

i had this idea because i see it all too often, where all the players of both teams are concentrated entirley on hotel, and nothing gets acomplished...

like u could go from the hotel, the the med-packs, and ammo pouches...and claymores....then 'fly view' over the street to the US armors spawn camping...then to the tin fence enlosure...MEC side "ammo here"...."first aid here", and the nade-tossing...then cut to US side charging down the hill and dying from nades, sniper fire, and occasional PKM....then back to the hotel with the med packs and ammo packs, and claymores....etc..back and forth until the round is ended.....highlighting the humorous noob tactic that does not work, yet continues being employed...

the idea is, it would be redundant..same thing over and over, and nothing is captured at the end....

i would dedicate it to the noobs who type "kirkland" into the server browser

Re: movie idea

omg, not another noob movie

Comment

lol...i didnt kno....theres alot of em out....??

can u point me to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darth_Master
        omg, not another noob movie
        :blabla:

Take the number of noob movies out as of now .... Multiply that number times infinity ... take it to the depths of forever .... and you will still not have enough noob movies to describe the n4ps of bf2 ... :shakehead

Comment

Pretty nice idea.

I've got a great idea for a claymore shot.

Comment

Working...
          X