Stats not updating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats not updating...

I hate to be one of those people who post about this, but I played on a server for a while last night and won every single game and did pretty good but the whole time I was playing, I kept getting badges and medals that I've already earned. I got several basic badges, good conduct ribbon, good conduct medal, and several other ribbons and badges all over the course of the games. It was weird, and that's what has me wondering and posting about it. I was probably like 15-1 for the entire night, but bf2tracker only has me as 5-1, probably from the server I played right before. I just want to know if I'm screwed or if the games will update eventually like after a week. I really wouldn't notice at all if I didn't check bf2tracker and see my History.

Re: Stats not updating...

All new medals and badges what you get was a fake.
    Its happen to me some times i join a server start playing then WTF basic infantry,basic medic i look at my Rank and its Private Damn. Then i just Disconnect connect again and everything is ok.
    Dont panic about your stats its not that important wait 1-2 days and they will update.

Comment

Working...
    X