Points...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points...

What gives you more points (towards next rank)?
    Flag capturing or just killing anyone and everyone you can (on the other team that is)

Re: Points...

I think flags are worth 4 for neutalizing and 4 for capture.

I would say

a combination of both.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackOpsSgt
      What gives you more points (towards next rank)?
      Flag capturing or just killing anyone and everyone you can (on the other team that is)
      Flag catures give you 2 for neutralize and 2 for capture , so those i guess, you still need to get a good mix of both, though. Usually in the process of capturing flags you will have to cap a coupel people and also you may not be able to get to every flag.

If you wanna get a lot of points to get a next rank, be a medic. You can get heal points, revive points and of course, kill, kill assists, captures, and capture assits. When i'm really close to ranking i always play as a medic, it's usually the easiest way to get fast points.

Comment

Also if you kill someone that starts taking your flag down, you get 2 points for killing him, and 1 for defending the flag, total of 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
          Also if you kill someone that starts taking your flag down, you get 2 points for killing him, and 1 for defending the flag, total of 3 points.
          but if u let him neutralize the flag first, then u get 2 points for killing him and 2 points for re-capturing the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Marveric
            but if u let him neutralize the flag first, then u get 2 points for killing him and 2 points for re-capturing the flag
            Yes, but you're not guaranteed to re-capture the flag.

Comment

16 player sevrer, on atleast a 32 SaK map...get kills and you can sneak around and cap flags like no 2morrow....and then cap them again...and again...

also, kill people trying to cap your flags...+2 Combat Score +1 Flag defend (teamwork points)

two guys were trying to cap one of my flags on fushe...so i shot the first...got the 3 points, then the other guy stepped into the flags radius and i killed him...another 3 points...so i got a score similar to killing 3 people, by killing 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
                two guys were trying to cap one of my flags on fushe...so i shot the first...got the 3 points, then the other guy stepped into the flags radius and i killed him...another 3 points...so i got a score similar to killing 3 people, by killing 2.
                Lol cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
                  16 player sevrer, on atleast a 32 SaK map...get kills and you can sneak around and cap flags like no 2morrow....and then cap them again...and again...
                  Or you could find a server with 2 people on it. Then you could REALLY cap flags easily to earn those points.

Better yet, just break into the EA servers and type in the score you would like to have. After all, if you're not interested in earning it, just take the truly easiest way out.

Comment

Working...
                  X