No announcement yet.

Actualy there is only one thing DICE has to do for making iron gator balanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actualy there is only one thing DICE has to do for making iron gator balanced

Alow graple hooks , simple as that .

Don't get it realy, they make SF, they make iron gator, the wurst balanced map ever, and they put away the graple hoog, putting the mec forces even more down .

if they would enable graple hooks, mec could trow them from the rubber boats on the ship and enter it on several places, making it possible to take a flag and make the whole dam thing somewhat balanced

Re: Actualy there is only one thing DICE has to do for making iron gator balanced

I'll second that. Also, I think they should allow the updates on the maps that came with EF (mainly just Great Wall) but yeah, they should definetly allow it on Iron Gator, but still... getting to the carrier would be tougher because they'll just become AT and rocket spam the water. Just a thought though, not like they don't do that now already.

Comment

Re: Actualy there is only one thing DICE has to do for making iron gator balanced

personally I think AT kit should be disabled (i.e, no AT rocket) on that server.

Comment

You know, the map is fairly balanced if you play on 40 player servers and not 64. When the server is full, MEC doesn't stand a chance, but with less players there are more opportunities to slip inside the carrier. Just thought I'd point out the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
          You know, the map is fairly balanced if you play on 40 player servers and not 64. When the server is full, MEC doesn't stand a chance, but with less players there are more opportunities to slip inside the carrier. Just thought I'd point out the obvious.
          Ya its easier with less people, but one thing that i hate is that people arn't smart enough to create a squad where all the members would parachute out onto the carrier where the squad leader re-joins, to be a normal squad member. Ive done it a few times, its soo good and it works wonderfully

Comment

I've never had this problem on a 64 man server :S
            I'll have to look out for it.

Comment

with less people I found it is more balanced...hell, Ive seen MEC dominate it. yes AT being disabled would help the MEC some, but I dont know how much it would turn the tables against the other team.
              and as for grappling hooks, YES THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I FIRST PLAYED THE MAP, it would be way cooler for them to be on this map. but there has to be a reason why they are disabled, maybe DICE did it for a reason. who knows @_@

Comment

Working...
              X