Medics and Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medics and Support

When I play I'm usally medic or support because I find I get the more points because of being able to heal, revive, and resupply teamates. I usally rank in the top 5 after each round with one of the two kits. I find it so easy get rack up the points with medic or support. Do you guys have a theory on why (at least on the servers I play on.) people don't play as medic or support? My guess is maybe they're just not as good with those kits or they're to lazy to help other teamates.

Re: Medics and Support

actually a lot of people play as support and medic. I personally play what kit I am into at the time, or what kit is needed for the team.

Comment

On infantry maps it is kind of easy to make points as support, but some people preffer to be shooting, like me, i like killling =)

I also play alot what ever is need it.

Comment

dude! the most played kit is medic! you look at LOADS of good players.....they are medics

Comment

OMG the first thread about medics and support that isnt a whine! Finally the end is nigh!

Nobody plays the medics cos their weapons suck in comparison - and they love the feeling of wasting someone.

Comment

I usually find myself on Karkand screaming at other team members to spawn anti tank, in which I see a whole cluster of medic's / support's and we continue getting raped by armor.

Don't get me wrong, I usually play as a medic but if I see that my team, or better yet, my squad needs a certain type of kit I'll be the first to step up and take it on.

Comment

Well my name says it all...but sometimes i like to be medic to get the team points.

Comment

strike at karkand is a typical medic map, but i dont see that it should!! if you die on SAK and call a medic the map is swarmed with them, that isnt a bad thing but im with "THECHEAT" on a map like that you need antitanks!!

Comment

Working...
                X