Stat Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Hack

i was bored so i was going thought stats and i found one...look at his badges he almost has all expert and not nearly the hours required for the, and the medals too..what do you think.

http://bf2s.com/player/x0pht/

Re: Stat Hack

I think this is a guy that had stats wiped. I'm not sure why they kept the medals and progression. I could be wrong.

Comment

usually they dont show the medals and stuff have been erased, at least not at that website.

Comment

how did he do that?anyone know

Comment

xOpht is an actual avid poster here at TBF2, and he has admitedly had his stats wiped, and doesnt care.

Comment

Yup, x0pht managed to get his stats whiped because he confessed (here) that is stats padded for about 100 points so he could get an award. He was narked on rather quickly and didn't contest the whipage.

He's a member of the rather infamous BSF clan, but he's actually a perty alright sorta guy. We've yaked 'n stuff despite a consiterable amount of hostility between myself and some of his clanmates.

Just goes to show, you can't toss all the padders on the same pile.

Comment

HOLY FRACK! Look at his points graph. It just sours instantly! ALL medals are gold and everything. That guy didnt stat pad for one medal - he stat padded for freakin all of em.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                HOLY FRACK! Look at his points graph. It just sours instantly! ALL medals are gold and everything. That guy didnt stat pad for one medal - he stat padded for freakin all of em.
                Take a closer look. I'll be you are looking at his points per minute.

It took an interesting jump there for a very logical reason. His account was reset, reducing his points per minute to zero. He played again after the reset and since he's improved since he started playing, it took a big ol jump. Without his learning period dragging that stat down, ofcource it jumped!

The rest of the account is fine.

When the reset was applied, the didn't whipe his awards, unlocks or even rank because he wasn't a major offender and didn't spaz when he found out he was up for resetting.

Consitering he busted himself (he wasn't even suspected of padding until he volinteered the information), I think this was perty fair.

Comment

i guess that explains it all

Comment

besides all of that, there are better things to converse about here, rather than old, self professed news.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
                      i guess that explains it all
                      I wonder if using the banned stamp as your avitar is a bannable offence?

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                        I wonder if using the banned stamp as your avitar is a bannable offence?
                        i hope not

Comment

looks like something not-normal happened around Feb 21st

Comment

probably he used to statpadd so EA reseted his stats, but he could keep hiw awards... simple as that

Comment

OMG! You know there is more, up to date, stat sites than BF2S.com right?

That site takes for ever to update.

Comment

Working...
                              X