syphon filter for psp is nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syphon filter for psp is nice.

aflter playing socom for a while, tryed syphon and i like it alot. i just need new frikin guns to use. dont know how to unlock.

Re: syphon filter for psp is nice.

thats nice to here, i am considering getting syphon. I also have socom, but it kinda gets old, even the multiplayer. How are the gfx and the multiplayer? is there headset support? u like the singleplayer?

Comment

Yeah, socom is nice but it does get repetitive with the grenade throwing at the beginning of each round. So how's the singleplayer of Syphon Filter?

Comment

I remember Syphon Filter on PS1 was a good game.

Comment

i have a psp u think i should get this game

Comment

It's a great looking game, if I wasn't trying to pay for computer upgrades, I'd go out and buy it. IT's the first good game for the PSP in a while.

Comment

haven't played single player. grapics are the same as socom, but w/ better character models. mutiplayer is lots of fun. upgrading your rank and getting new weapons is fun. hard when u first start b/c everyone else has powerful automatic weapons, and u start w/ 3 shot busrts guns. only 5 maps. 8 players online. no lag. spawn camping is a problem on some servers. it is hard to get used to aiming w/ buttons and not the anolog stick. some servers have auto aim, but it is horrible. cant hit a thing. online also has clans (called cells). another annoying thing is u have to find a different server after every round. plenty of people play it. friends lists. i would deff get it if i were u. i give it a 8.5 out of 10

Comment

Love it. Single player is kinda weak but the MP is awsome. Will keep my PSP happy for long time

Comment

has it got Co-Op like its brother on PS2?

Comment

Working...
                  X