Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how funny that...

Originally posted by MrBenis
    Here's a flame for you: **** you statpadder.

And a quick update since I wonder if you quit bf2: AA was broken again, by canadians.

Woe is you.

OH it DOES indeed seem that you have quit! Last battle feb 19!

All that trash talk, then you cheat, and run off to sulk.

http://bf2s.com/player/x0pht/

and for all the nubby nubs that might consider wargimps pat-on-the-back comment to be the truth, the evidence is solid for those who look.
    Ya very nice **** **** flaming and insulting us cannadians. Atleast i spend more time being positive, because of all the people like you who downsize others. So i just have to say good day, and **** ***

Comment

ooh.. the last post before this topic was made on Feb 18, so it had only been one month, wow i thought it'd been 2 or 3 months, i guess the life w/o bf2 seems so hard, doesnt it? time passes so slowly.

hello to shpox and wargimp, how u guys been doing?

i've expected all those comments coming out of some mouths connected to some malfunctional brains, to some of you flamers, hey do i know u? dont talk like i killed your family. if u wanna cry about the way how i played the game (statpadding, jet whoring, whatever u think i might have done, or even "kill too many virtual lives"), guess what, you may go to ur local court and sue me. and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
        ooh.. the last post before this topic was made on Feb 18, so it had only been one month, wow i thought it'd been 2 or 3 months, i guess the life w/o bf2 seems so hard, doesnt it? time passes so slowly.

hello to shpox and wargimp, how u guys been doing?

i've expected all those comments coming out of some mouths connected to some malfunctional brains, to some of you flamers, hey do i know u? dont talk like i killed your family. if u wanna cry about the way how i played the game (statpadding, jet whoring, whatever u think i might have done, or even "kill too many virtual lives"), guess what, you may go to ur local court and sue me. and good luck!

It is silly all the hate..........

It is just a game, im sure xOpht did all those things knowing what could have been the outcome, and he was called on it. Well he is still here starting over, good for him, too bad he cant lose the label, because he seems ok to me.......i think it takes guts to stick around after such an ordeal...:evil:

Comment

Lo xopht, wb to teh forums

Comment

Wb. I liked Xopht's posts. Gave insight and were helpful.
            But why not inform us all of how and why your stats got wiped. I don't want to hear the slander from others, but out of the horses mouth, so to speak.
            Be a nice topic change, i sure. (admin, be on alert)

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
              i've been away from BF2 and BF2 community for a couple of months, just out of boredom, when i was eating a can of tuna, all of a sudden, i wondered if there's lots of changes during these months, so i came back to TBF2 forums and expected some surprises.

however all i've seen is still the same old topics - whining about pilots, server admin abuses, game bugs and plus flame wars. it just amazes me that BF2 players are always repeating the same things over and over again and it can last for years. but what i dont understand is, what's the point of whining and flaming? it's not like you are making profit or gaining respect by doing that, is it? I've barely seen intelligent discussions about how to play the game well, that's just the sad part.

i wont come back to post til another a few months, so again, if u wanna flame, please just do it quickly.

by the time i posted this thread, i'd finished my tuna, i'll see you guys later.

welcome to my world.

Comment

I have nothing against x0pht but am I missing something here? You came back to the forums to flame the community and the game because you are tired of all the flaming in the forums??? Why not come back and post, "Hey everybody! Hello my old friends and enemies. I've been well, hope there is lots of new and exciting things happening in the community!" Maybe saying something positive would garner less of a mixed result. Also, one of the unfortunate drawbacks (as well as stat wiping) of getting caught cheating is being hated by most players who don't cheat, so you just have to deal with some negativity. I hope you play again x0pht and realise you learned a lesson and maybe your even a better man for it in the long run. Most cheaters just run and hide, at least you have the pride to come back every now and then. gl.

Comment

wake up dude

98% of BF2 players don't post in these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                    wake up dude

98% of BF2 players don't post in these forums.
                    And probably 75% of all bf2 players don't even KNOW about any forum. I bet they go and return the game when it won't work instead of coming to a forum for help.

And that's also why most opinions here never get recognized, because we are such a small portion of the bf2 players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                      Lo xopht, wb to teh forums
                      lol not exactly "back", just take a look at the forums and see how u guys doing.

Originally posted by MeNoPausE
                      I have nothing against x0pht but am I missing something here? You came back to the forums to flame the community and the game because you are tired of all the flaming in the forums??? Why not come back and post, "Hey everybody! Hello my old friends and enemies. I've been well, hope there is lots of new and exciting things happening in the community!" Maybe saying something positive would garner less of a mixed result. Also, one of the unfortunate drawbacks (as well as stat wiping) of getting caught cheating is being hated by most players who don't cheat, so you just have to deal with some negativity. I hope you play again x0pht and realise you learned a lesson and maybe your even a better man for it in the long run. Most cheaters just run and hide, at least you have the pride to come back every now and then. gl.
                      i was not flaming the community. i was suggesting the part of community that constantly whine stop doing that. whining doesnt solve the issues.

talking about cheaters, yes i've always admitted that i did cheat for a badge along with 100 points. that's also why some bf2 police learned about it and reported me. but i dont give a damn, after all it's just a game. i dont need to run and hide, coz i know what kind of persons I am. im glad to be who i am. as i said, honesty is way more important than a stupid game, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                        Here's a flame for you: **** you statpadder.

And a quick update since I wonder if you quit bf2: AA was broken again, by canadians.

Woe is you.

OH it DOES indeed seem that you have quit! Last battle feb 19!

All that trash talk, then you cheat, and run off to sulk.

http://bf2s.com/player/x0pht/

and for all the nubby nubs that might consider wargimps pat-on-the-back comment to be the truth, the evidence is solid for those who look.
                        Wtf what a cheater man, all expert badges high rank? He puts a shame to canuckistan!
                        and AA broken again by canadians? go **** yourself

Comment

Working...
                        X