unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock

hai guys i just want to know, should I unlock all standart weapon to be able unlock the new sniper rifle L96.

thankss

Re: unlock

What?

Comment

To unlock one of the Tier 2 weapons you must first unlock the Tier 1 weapon. For example, to unlock the L96A1 all you need to do is unlock the M95 and the L96 will be made available when you receive your next unlock.

Comment

IMO the M95 gets more done. The L96 sounds cooler when u fire but slower between shots and doesnt seem to be as accurate. But then I mostly play as SF. Much better tier 2 unlocks are F2000 or SCAR-L, again IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tequi1a
          IMO the M95 gets more done. The L96 sounds cooler when u fire but slower between shots and doesnt seem to be as accurate. But then I mostly play as SF. Much better tier 2 unlocks are F2000 or SCAR-L, again IMO.
          The l96a1 is a clone of the m24, only with thinner sites so it is easier to line up your targets. It is by far much more accurate than the m95. But then again, just like with the m95, you have to know how to use the gun before it really becomes a killing machine.

Comment

The l96a1 is a clone of the m24, only with thinner sites so it is easier to line up your targets. It is by far much more accurate than the m95. But then again, just like with the m95, you have to know how to use the gun before it really becomes a killing machine.
            What he said: ^^^

Comment

Yeah... because this guy asked me (not going to say who) if the L96 is good. I said yes... so he unlocked it... couple days later he said to me : "This gun sucks, your a horrible person to get tips from"

I told him that he should practice with snipers before you start to pick off people one by one... He got beter, and this week, he PMed me again and said thanks.

LOL.

@ the Scar-L is horrible

Comment

M95 is the best sniper, its just as accurate if you know how to use it and you can shoot those ****in cocky ass helicopter pilots and then make fun of them.

Comment

yes u should get that sniper it really gd

Comment

Working...
                  X