Weird Victim/Worst enemy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Victim/Worst enemy question

Eh well I got a guy on my victim list last night with 13 kills. Thing is hes not my worst victim, my worst victim is only 9 kills. Also the guy I killed 13 times, Im now his worst enemy. So why is someone i have killed less my worst victim ?

Re: Weird Victim/Worst enemy question

good question

perhaps the guy you killed 9 times was 9 times in a row

maybe the 13-killed guy was killed 20 times in a round - and he was killed by other people in-between your kills for him

Comment

I have 1 guy in mine Favoritt Victim list who i killed 13 times,
      and i have 4 guys in my More Victims list, one who i killed 10 times next i killed 9,7,6

so u see that u need to kill some one more times then ure current Favorite Victim to get him listed.

now u Had ure Favorite Victim at 9 kills at that time and u killed some other guy 13 times, so u should get him as Favorite Victim.
      How long ago did u played that game where u killed that guy 13 times.
      It takes some time before BF2S updates,
      u can see when ure account is going to be updated, u can find that some where at the bottom of the page just above the unlocks

Comment

It was last night, its updated on bf2s my bf2s profile. I shouldnt be so surprised really, the victim thing is a bit of a mystery as a whole.

Troybob you could be right my old victim was due to heli dogfighting so could well have been 9 in a row.

Comment

Perhaps "Favorite victim" is just your first real pwnage of a person. And the rest are just ones you rack up later on in your career.

Comment

i think that just means someone else has killed that guy more times than you, you have to be your victims wort enemy for him to be your favourite victim

Comment

I am his worst enemy as i stated in my original post . Look at my profile to get his stats page where I am indeed worst enemy. Doesnt matter really, just the whole enemy/victim thing confuses and annoys me lol.

Comment

I think the min is 5 kills striaght by you, if anyone kills him before the 5 or more it dosnt collect it. I think im not sure.

I only remember about 2-3 of the 28 people on my list, the rest i dont even know how i got there.

Comment

I have never heard of my favourite victim.

Comment

I just looked at my stats again today, now I have another victim from the same map as the guy I killed 13 times, the new victim I killed 11 times but still my favourite victim is 9 kills :S I am also the worst enemy of the new victim.

When I got a new victim with more kills in the past well at least pre 1.21 they always became the new fave victim, maybe its because I got two new victims that were higher than my old fave victim on the same map caused the screw up.

Comment

Working...
                    X