Banned For STAT PADDING !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned For STAT PADDING !!!

F****K i been called stat padder and i been banned.
    I found one nice server Karkand map size 64 max. ppl. 20 so i join the guys say not kill anyone at hotel using gun or armor use only knife so i say ok wtf your server you rule. But when they saw i was too good they just ban me for STAT PAD:hmm: >.

Re: Banned For STAT PADDING !!!

I wouldn't go around advertising that you were on a server like that, great way to get yourself banned from other servers, not to mention having your stats reset.
    By the looks of your stats, I cannot see that they banned you for being "too good"... Your Kill to Death ratios are all in the negative, meaning more deaths than kills. They probably just didn't like you so they booted you.

Comment

If that had just happened to me i wouldn't have come on here tell everyone... Anyone playing to those rules in a ranked server is liable to get their stats wiped.

Comment

I dont afraid to come here and say it because i'm not stat padder or cheater. I just want normal gameplay. Maby next time i just not follow the rules and shoot everyone :evil: but i think better is not to play on any clan servers, only if you part of the clan/.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
          the guys say not kill anyone at hotel using gun or armor use only knife
          your not at fault - they are. on a ranked server they are not allowed to make rules like that.

and yes - clan servers are the worst

Comment

250 ping ouch. It said for excessive teamkilling on your screenshot, I know that is the default PB message that comes up.

Comment

Well the pic says you've been banned for excessive teamkilling, if they banned you for stat padding the admin would include it on the ban message.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                250 ping ouch. It said for excessive teamkilling on your screenshot, I know that is the default PB message that comes up.
                yea 250 but when refresh or join the server its jumping betveen 180-200. Cant have less i live too far from all servers :cry:

Comment

if you get kicked for ping or idling it still usually says excessive team-killing

unless the server admin aren't too lazy to change it.

yea 250 but when refresh or join the server its jumping betveen 180-200. Cant have less i live too far from all servers :cry:
                  where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by $hArp$h0t
                    Well the pic says you've been banned for excessive teamkilling, if they banned you for stat padding the admin would include it on the ban message.
                    in the game in left screen corner was writing in big Green letters:

BANNING!!! xxCaptainBlackxx for Stat padding!!!!

and i got booted to my menu in the message was wright:

you have been kicked from the servers for (Tk) or succesfull vote kick.

But when i try to join again... well you see the pics :cry:

Originally posted by troybob
                    where do you live?
                    United arab Emirates

Comment

maybe they were just trying to sucker in stat padders, anyone who says yes, gets banned, lol

Comment

United arab Emirates
                        yeah thats pretty far from most servers. were you born and raised there? Sorry about the ports deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                          maybe they were just trying to sucker in stat padders, anyone who says yes, gets banned, lol
                          lol i dont think they were playing in something like that

Originally posted by troybob
                          yeah thats pretty far from most servers. were you born and raised there? Sorry about the ports deal.
                          nope i was born in Ukraine, in UAE i live only 5 years.

Comment

i understand that english is not your first language. but when you said "in UAE i live only 5 years.", it sounds like you are saying "you can't live longer than 5 years in UAE".

In other words - after 5 years in UAE, you die.

Maybe I'm being ignorant - but I still think the little nuances are funny. =)

Anywhoo - what made you go to UAE? Military? School? Religion? Bored?

Comment

I hate severs like these. Called "high point" servers, they're a great depression of the game. It's really does ruin the entire theme and point of the ranking system, badges, and ribbons.

Comment

Working...
                              X