APC weak spots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC weak spots?

We all know that the best place to hit a tank is on the tracks, and the second best place to hit is anywhere on the back. This results in a two shot kill with the eryx/sraw.

But where do you aim on the APC? It always ends up taking 3-4 hits

Only reply if you know you are right please

Re: APC weak spots?

The APC takes 2-3 shots from pretty much anywhere. It's weak as hell, and 2 shots should set it on fire at least.

Comment

I aim down near the wheels just like with a tank. I killed one in two shots with that method.

Comment

It should only take 2 shots to kill an apc but to me it seems the wheel archies are the weakest points.

Comment

takes one hit with a TOW...hop in one of those if u can

Comment

I can kill an APC with a tank with one shot hitting it under between the wheels. Hard to do though while fighting.

Comment

I can kill an APC just by bunny hopping around it. LOL

Comment

I would go for the Turret area even though they arent like tanks turret area sounds good for me

Comment

I heard that the hits register the same amount all over the APC. It may have been on that secrets of bf2 website.

Comment

i alway try and aim for the wheels, as well as in the front where it slopes in, i beleive those are weak spots of the apc...if you hit those 2 spots, it should start flaming.

Comment

I did a test on this exact thing and you want to hit the APC on the very back and it will do the most damage. The way I checked was a fired a regular SRAW at a APC and then got in it checked the damage meter. Then when I found a new APC I did the exact same thing but it the APC in the back. The Damage was significately more.

Comment

I thought the little spare gas tank was the weakest spot. I'm not sure but i saw a little picture thingy on some website that had all the spots that you hit it and tells how much damage it does; and that was the spot that did the most damage.

Comment

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/hitpoints.php
                          Look here its pretty good.

Comment

I would go for the Turret area even though they arent like tanks turret area sounds good for me
                            Don't waste your time shooting the turret on an APC because it does none or very very lttle damage. The best place I think is in the back like someone said, thats where I usually aim for and usually take it down in 2-3 hits.

-xxgammaxx

Comment

I think a hit or two in between the wheels of any APC should spell death for those inside. (of course you dont want to go in between and then through.... I believe there is a small area visible in between the wheels and that should be the weakest spot.... its what I always aim for anyway)

-JDSENT

Comment

Working...
                              X