This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost install disk

I got BF2 for christmas and played it a lot over winter break. after i went back to school i havent touched it but today i needed a way to waste time so i went to play.. somehow in the last few months my install disk went missing.. is there any way to play the game without the disk?

Re: lost install disk

Originally posted by PbAllStar00
    I got BF2 for christmas and played it a lot over winter break. after i went back to school i havent touched it but today i needed a way to waste time so i went to play.. somehow in the last few months my install disk went missing.. is there any way to play the game without the disk?
    ya but i think you need the disk to do it!

Comment

You can play BF2 with the Special Forces disk. But if you don't have SF then you would obviously have to buy it.

Comment

The only alternative that comes to mind, is Virtual Drive, but in order to make one you need to have the original CD.

Basically a Virtual Drive makes an image of the CD and puts it on your harddrive. Therefore, instead of playing from the CD, you play directly from your harddive, which also helps you load maps faster.
        You would need...
        -Daemon Tools
        -Slysoft's Clone CD

Comment

I could send you an image of the 1st CD and you could mount it using Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools.... Do you have MSN or somethin?

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
            I could send you an image of the 1st CD and you could mount it using Alcohol 120% or Daemon Tools.... Do you have MSN or somethin?
            Yeah, my MSN is *address edited*. Thanks a lot man.

Comment

If anyone can email me a copy of the first disk that would be awesome.. my email and msn are both *addresses edited*.

Comment

You're going to need to re-install at some point so I suggest you replace your CD instead of asking for people to send you copyrighted material.

Comment

Working...
                X