Attack of the trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the trolls

This forum is ruined with the amount of morons in here, a good thread gets started to discuss an aspect of the booster it gets about 10 replys before the trolls march in saying how much it and EA suck. It's generally the same few people, i don't see why they feel the need to post in every single positive thread runing the discussion. Half of the people haven't even played it yet still think their opinion means something.

We need a seperate forum for these whiners to do what they do best, meanwhile we can actually have proper discussions about the booster.

Re: Attack of the trolls

thats because they are passionate people.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
      thats because they are passionate people.
      passionate about what? being an idiot? and being passionate about splitting hairs in a videogame isnt anything to be proud of, if you show it by being a moron.

seriously, any excessive anti EA stuff should have its own spam thread, or kick the people who do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-
        This forum is ruined with the amount of morons in here, a good thread gets started to discuss an aspect of the booster it gets about 10 replys before the trolls march in saying how much it and EA suck. It's generally the same few people, i don't see why they feel the need to post in every single positive thread runing the discussion. Half of the people haven't even played it yet still think their opinion means something.

We need a seperate forum for these whiners to do what they do best, meanwhile we can actually have proper discussions about the booster.
        I'll go ahead and say this again. When someone buys a product, they expect that they are buying a quality product and they will walk away satisfied. From time to time, people are not happy with the outcome of their purchase. When this happens, people complain and give their own view on what their experience was. Good or bad, if you live in the U.S. you have a guaranteed right to say what is on your mind, like it or not.
        Yes, sometimes people get carried away and throw around endless vulgarities, this only makes their arguement appear more and more like "another insignifact rant thread/post."
        Everyone trolls once in a while, some have made an artform of it, reminds me of the "Player Haters" sketch from Chappelles's Show. One of the moderators here at totabf2 stated as well that people give their impressions of the game and this is a way for the developers to get feedback.
        A lot of threads here have valid points, both good and bad. For example, many people (myself included) do not like the EF booster. It seems that people asked for something and what was delivered was not exactly what they thought it would be. The voice overs completely suck, and the chokehold that EA has on the maps available has a "meager" $10 pricetag on it. I would have been happy if we could have gotten 5 maps for regular vanilla BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-
          Proper discussion = completley one sided?

What determines a "proper" discusion in your eyes? I feel a proper discussion is two sided, If there are people out in the community that feel EF is an incredible waste of money, why shouldnt they be heard. BF2 will not be improved upon if everyone felt the game was perfect just the way it is. Most of the people in these forums can seperate the chaff from the grain. They'er gonna believe what they want wether or not you have a proper discussion on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ts-Sombo
            Proper discussion = completley one sided?

What determines a "proper" discusion in your eyes? I feel a proper discussion is two sided, If there are people out in the community that feel EF is an incredible waste of money, why shouldnt they be heard. BF2 will not be improved upon if everyone felt the game was perfect just the way it is. Most of the people in these forums can seperate the chaff from the grain. They'er gonna believe what they want wether or not you have a proper discussion on the matter.
            Trolls are the ones that just post stupid things like, "This game sux" or "EA is a money wh*re". And neither of those comments are constructive to making a better game. Though they are funny, because it makes you realize that the person who posted that crap is a complete moron..

Comment

I've got no problem with the people who can't get it working for what ever reason, it's mainly the people who haven't even played it bitching about EA. I'm not talking about a proper discussion being one sided, it's good if there was some kind of constructive discussion going on. Intead of OMG EA IS TEH SUX or IM NOT PAYING ANY MONEY TO EA!!!!, i don't see people not being happy with the content a valid argument in anything. There has been several videos officially released giving an insight into what to expect, not to mention the leak of EF which plenty of people described exactly what you get from EF.

The thing i'm hating the most is a discussion comes up clearly discussing the good things about EF and someone comes in saying everyone who bought it are morons because it's still filled with bugs. Yet the bugs have nothing to do with EF as they are global BF2 bugs so why even bother posting in a positive EF thread.

Comment

Working...
              X