Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah This is cool

Ok,
    i took the cursors from BAttlefield 2 and put the m in my windows. I have Battlefield 2 cursors.
    Quick question, where in my Battlefield 2 foldre can i find hte loading music and the movies.
    someone give me a direct location.
    Thank you so very much
    and yay i love my computer so so much. PS: i am uber ****ty at battlefield 2, i went a whole round wiht 17 deaths and 3 kills. I need a Noob server, cause i fee pathetic. Or i need some instruction.
    rant all you want ego trippers...
    "Oh i am soo good"..blah blah.
    i play for the fun of it.

any who

JTF2_darkloop

Re: Hah This is cool

Nothing special - This "trick" for the cursor came out like 1 year ago. For the loading music and music - They are .BIK files and I have deleted them, it makes your start up time for BF2 much faster. If you really want to find them, its your Battlefield 2\Mods\bf2\movies folder.

You'll get better with practice, just don't cheat or anything like that.

Comment

thanks man
      oh i new it want really that great of a trick but it was for me..
      i like it
      thaks..
      any way i could convert those bik files to .mov or .avi or .wmv

and hte music files are there too?

Comment

The music that is played during the intro movies is in the .BIK files, but music like the background music and stuff - No idea.

I'll have a look on google to see if you can convert .BIK to some other format.

Comment

k thanks man

Comment

Check out rad tools for playback and it can also convert them to other formats:

RAD Game Tools' web page. RAD makes Bink Video, the Telemetry Performance Visualization System, and Oodle Data Compression - all popular video game middleware.

Comment

The end of round music and loading map music is located in Objects_client.zip and sounds such as commander sounds and such could be found in Common_client.zip

They're located in Battlefield 2\Mods\bf2

Comment

Working...
              X