Serious lag/chugging on Daqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious lag/chugging on Daqing

Am I the only person to get serious chugging and lag problems in certain areas of Daqing Oilfields ? It seems like everytime I go to the center and mobile AA flag, the performance drops to 1 frame per second for a good 3 seconds before anything happens again: it's not my pc either, I have an A64 3000+ with 2GB of Corsair and an X850 Pro...

It only does that on this map: why!?

Re: Serious lag/chugging on Daqing

Oh hey Sloi, I remember you crashed the chopper because you lagged up..

Why did you ditch me I thought maybe you could teach me how to solo chopper (im real good with tving witha pilot now)

Comment

AMD 3500+, 2GB, 6800GT- same deal, I do not play the Oilfields anymore because of the same lag you mention.
      Right before and in the Cisterns area, that's the same place it happens for you?

Wish I could help, I really like the map :cry:

Happens even on the 16P size map, nearly always when facing north, occasionally east, rarely west and never south.

No other map does this for me either- any given map may have a hiccup once in a while, but every time, no matter what video settings I run, no matter what's happening, what vehicle I'm in (or not), or how many players on the screen... always-

halts in there, then picks up like no problem, over and over again throughout the round, so it isn't textures loading or something.

Frustrating...

Comment

I use to get the same problem, however 1.2 has fixed it for me. Although i did experience it one or twice after 1.21, i don't think i've played it enough yet to say that it has been fixed for me however.

Comment

I get some stuttering on that map too. I just caved in and turned some of my settings down, things have gotten better with that. A couple other things to check out:
          -Shut down processes that are not needed
          -Update videocard drivers
          -Update motherboard BIOS
          -Run a spyware/anti-virus check
          -Shut off antivirus program when playing (norten is the worst)
          - http://www.bf2lag.com/ there are some things here that may or may not help you fix that issue.
          Good Luck!

Comment

CinC212, same thing... :P

I've only recently started playing this map a lot, so being a pilot, I'm a little annoyed. Guess it's gunning for me when I'm on Oilfields...

Comment

Working...
            X