Noob tubing solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob tubing solution

The GL Should have the old blast radius and the old velocity but it should just not detonate grenades at close range. There was no problem with the velocity in the first place so i don't know why they took it away.

Re: Noob tubing solution

This ferret got stuck in this Tumble dryer exhaust tube. I'd say thats a pretty noobish thing to do. Noob in a toob, noob toob.. ya see?

Need sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty
      The GL Should have the old blast radius and the old velocity but it should just not detonate grenades at close range. There was no problem with the velocity in the first place so i don't know why they took it away.
      In other words, what you're saying is that grenades would be duds at close range like in real life. Sadly, this idea has already been proposed countless ammounts of times, but like most good suggestions, was not put in the game.

Comment

what is noob toobing?

Comment

Adapt

Comment

i think they are good the way they are now, perhaps a 15 % blast radius increase.

Comment

I hadn't played assualy since the patch came out until two days ago. I don't know what everyone is whining about. . .I went 17 and 1 (before quiting out of the round) playing exactly like I did before the patch. I really didn't see much of a change at all.

Comment

The velocity is too low to hit anything at a long range, and close range grenading is what people were complaining about before 1.2 so I don't know why the made those ****ty changes to the GL.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyPuncher|v|4
                  what is noob toobing?
                  people who overly use the grenade launcher in assualt class

Comment

Assault, in my opinion, is a fairly useless class. (puts on flame retardant suit)....Assault is supposed to be a killing machine, and in the right hands, it can be. BUT....assault has no other function that can add to the battle. It cant resupply, it cant heal/revive, it cant fix/repair, etc. etc. I would rather play as a class that can help out in someway AND kill enemy soldiers. My 2 bits.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                      Assault, in my opinion, is a fairly useless class. (puts on flame retardant suit)....Assault is supposed to be a killing machine, and in the right hands, it can be. BUT....assault has no other function that can add to the battle. It cant resupply, it cant heal/revive, it cant fix/repair, etc. etc. I would rather play as a class that can help out in someway AND kill enemy soldiers. My 2 bits.

So killing the other team isn't helping? Considering I get my best kill ratio's using the assault class, I'd say I'm helping out the team rather well. Also, when I am assault class, if there's a medic in the squad sticking close, I'll play the guinnea pig, setting off claymores, c4, or flushing out the enemy. You don't need to be a certain class to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty
                        that was 2 patches ago. get over it.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Sincee the 1.2 and 1.21 patches came out I am seeing less and less noob toobers. It seems they hate the 2 second lagg in between the launch and explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                            lol yep if i want to play assault i play support nice gun and i get ammo bags for me and everyone around me

Comment

I *thought* that the assualt class had become useless. . . however, I was raping people with the GL last time I played. Didn't seem all that different.

If you weren't noob toobin before the patch, not much has changed. Still very VERY deadly, from my limited post-patch experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X