Eurocopter... dont' try to land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurocopter... dont' try to land

Something is wrong with the eurocopter... was trying it out today and if you slightly bump the ground you blow up. Coming in to land on the pad will blow you up. Don't touch anything with it... apparently they used reactive armor on it's skin.

Re: Eurocopter... dont' try to land

Originally posted by Chavr
    Something is wrong with the eurocopter... was trying it out today and if you slightly bump the ground you blow up. Coming in to land on the pad will blow you up. Don't touch anything with it... apparently they used reactive armor on it's skin.
    I found it difficult to fly at first, it's just really fast. I've landed with it without any issues, I even landed the Eurofighter, that was fun!

Comment

Yeah that sucker is quick, it takes skill to tag it with the AA guns. Its almost as hard of a target as a jet in flight.

Comment

What could you possibly need to land for?

Take off - PWN - get killed - repeat

Comment

I didnt have any trouble landing

Comment

Originally posted by R0man
            What could you possibly need to land for?

Take off - PWN - get killed - repeat
            Maybe he saw somthing shiny? Burgers? Oh I know: Beer!

Comment

I just played with that helicopter for a little while longer, there is definitely something wrong with the landing on the helicopter.

I must not have noticed it properly before, but now that I look for it, it is true.

I wonder if it's a bug or simply the way it needs to be landed (angled instead of straight down?)

PEACE

Comment

you just need to get used to it , than you'll be allright . My first take-off with the eurocopter was a joke :P , made a few barrel-rolls . But i didnt have any trouble landing .

Comment

chopper seems to be very sensitive, it's also an isue when lifting up, when doing somehting while lifting up, chopper will roll over

Comment

o yeah that baby is quick as fuk =)

Comment

Yep, I've reported this in the bug section, good to know i'm not alone. When very near/on the ground this slightest twitch irreversibly rolls it.

Comment

The chopper is utter crap.

Makes a nice change though from the usual having to compete with 15 or so teamkilling heli whores to just strolling up to the choppers to find them both just sitting at their pads totally unattended.

Nobody wants them!

Comment

Originally posted by MatTheCat
                          The chopper is utter crap.

Makes a nice change though from the usual having to compete with 15 or so teamkilling heli whores to just strolling up to the choppers to find them both just sitting at their pads totally unattended.

Nobody wants them!
                          That's cause most people don't know how to handle it! I was doing REALLY crazy stunts with it at insane speeds, the Cobra can't even match that! I like the handling of the Cobra overall, and my favorite helicopter is the Apache. ...this Eurocopter is aiming to be a really good weapon!

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by Squeak91
                            I didnt have any trouble landing

thats because u are leet.

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
                              That's cause most people don't know how to handle it! I was doing REALLY crazy stunts with it at insane speeds, the Cobra can't even match that! I like the handling of the Cobra overall, and my favorite helicopter is the Apache. ...this Eurocopter is aiming to be a really good weapon!

PEACE
                              /\/\/\/\/\

This chopper is just awesome. It's the only one I feel comfortable doing barrel rolls in. In short it's fast and flies like a dream...reminds me a lot of choppers back in the days of DC.

I do feel a slight tendancy for it to tip over on take off but I've always been able to compensate.

Comment

Working...
                              X