A Must Read...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Must Read...

I have posted that I reached the 3 login limit due to EA's lack of communicating what was needed in that field upon paying for the download. I contacted Gamespy via Email and EA via phone. I asked EA tech if they could simply reset my login attemps and he stated that they cannot do this due to thier tie-in with Gamespy. He said that he was sorry but I had to wait 7, yes 7 days from the 3rd attempt to try again. I laughed at him and asked if he realized that I PURCHASED this game and I have every right to play it now... Again I got sorry sir...

This did it for me. I snapped and wrote them both in an email in a flurry of cussing and other harsh banter. Boom, I get the EA email back telling me this email address no longer accepts incoming emails and that I should try thier online support... WTF... They dont even have email tech assistance anymore.

Can you believe that I was emailed back in a very timely manner by the same tech I talked to earlier from Gamespy. He said the following...

================================================== =
    Hi Tom

Not a thing. We put no limits on your GameSpy names - you are suppose to use
    your EA name NOT your GameSpy one. It was an error on EA's part.

yours sincerely,

Aileen Diefenbach
    Customer Service
    IGN Entertainment
    ================================================== =

I emailed him back asking him to verify if what that tech told me from EA. I will post the email either way. The way he made that sound it was all EA's doing and they should be able to assist me. IF he claims that EA should be able to reset that on thier end I can tell you that **** will hit the fan in a major way.

Re: A Must Read...

Wow, They are all gay...

Comment

Re: A Must Read...

Please give EA time to respond, be assured that behind the scenes they'll be trying to sort the mess out.

TBH I was only ok because of luck and feel for the poeples that are locked out for a week is a bit ridiculous :|:

Remember EA is HUGE ...

Comment

Working...
      X