Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

euroforce-how am i supposed to get it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: euroforce-how am i supposed to get it???

Originally posted by Banthur
    If they have wal-marts in isreal (lol) just go there and buy one of the wal-mart visa cards (they're like gift cards but actually have CC numbers). You should be able to register with those I think.
    eh....we kinda have everything besides walmart.

Comment

You guys with the smart a$$ replies should really be ashamed of yourselves. A fellow gamer from the Holy Land came here to get some assistance from the community veterans and this is what he gets!?

Pathetic...

Tom, I wish I had a quick solution for you but I would agree that you need to contact EA and explain the situation to them and see what options they may have for you. If that dosen't work please continue to post here and I can speak for myself as well as the mature people from the BF2 community will do whatever we can to help you get your problem sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.Jersey
        You guys with the smart a$$ replies should really be ashamed of yourselves. A fellow gamer from the Holy Land came here to get some assistance from the community veterans and this is what he gets!?

Pathetic...

Tom, I wish I had a quick solution for you but I would agree that you need to contact EA and explain the situation to them and see what options they may have for you. If that dosen't work please continue to post here and I can speak for myself as well as the mature people from the BF2 community will do whatever we can to help you get your problem sorted out.
        first of all-thanks for the reply
        i really should contact EA and explain this situation...its kinda redicilous that i can`t buy a game even though i wanna buy it,and i`m quite supprised with EA,since israel has a big gaming community in general.

Comment

Yeah I've been trying to get EF for weeks but I don't have an internet connection, WTF am I supposed to do??!!
          You are about as funny as mud..

Comment

Like I said originally, 16 posts ago...call EA.

Comment

Shawn mentioned an alternative payment website in some post, can't remember the link

Comment

Shawn mentioned an alternative payment website in some post, can't remember the link
                over these forums?

BTW-does anyone know what is EA`s support email? i wanna contact them

Comment

i too have the problem that i don't own a credit card and cant buy EF.

i just wish they sold it in the stores, it doesn't have to be on DVD, if they just sold u a code which u can use to download it from the EA side would be great.

Banthur u said some thing about buying a credit card in a Wall market, does that really work and where do u get those, i never saw any credit cards laying on a shelf in the store.

o and i live in sweden does any one know if u can buy a credit card here and if it works

Comment

I'm from Israel and I bought it. Just told em I live in Alabama. And if you people are too young (or something) for Credit Cards, why not ask your parents and pay em back. Whats all the hubub about. it's 10$.

Comment

its not that i cant spend 10 euro, ore that I'm to young to own a credit card,
                      it just that a credit card isn't very commande where i live.
                      and it would be stupid to get a credit card only so i could by EF

Comment

Originally posted by shafik
                        I'm from Israel and I bought it. Just told em I live in Alabama. And if you people are too young (or something) for Credit Cards, why not ask your parents and pay em back. Whats all the hubub about. it's 10$.
                        well,i might just do it.
                        but can anyone confirm that this is a legal action?i dont wanna get messed up just because i wanted to buy some 10$ virtual booster pack.
                        i mean,as far as what i see,my credit card is valid only in israel [isracard]

Comment

AFAIK the country selection is only so they get the language right on the webpage. Its not illegal whichever way, the worst that will happen is that the card will be declined, but seeing as the poster further up from isreal has done it i can't see it being a problem for you.

This is all my opinion and if you want to be 100% sure email EA and see what they say, it depends on how much patience you have

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                            AFAIK the country selection is only so they get the language right on the webpage. Its not illegal whichever way, the worst that will happen is that the card will be declined, but seeing as the poster further up from isreal has done it i can't see it being a problem for you.

This is all my opinion and if you want to be 100% sure email EA and see what they say, it depends on how much patience you have
                            well,it seems like i cant buy it...
                            my credit card type is not listed in the CC`s list...therefore i simply can`t buy it via the EA downloader [unless they`ll add support for israel]

Comment

Working...
                            X