Weekday gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekday gamers

How many people here play on weekdays? I do, and when i log in, there is only about 300 servers online, and only aobut 15 of those servers actually have people on them. So who here plays on weekdays?

Re: Weekday gamers

Maybe you should make a poll...I do.

Comment

I do...but not very often.

Comment

Server filters are messed up. Try unchecking small, medium and large map check boxes.

Comment

I play pretty much everyday as of late. Though I may hit a dry spell again soon.

Comment

I play pretty much everyday and there is alot more than just 300 servers....even with the populated filter on.......try checking ur filters.

Comment

i put in a few hours a night, its that or watch TV, at least i can chat with peeps in BF2 and its frankly more fun.
              Theres loads of servers i can choose from but i like a particular clan server and understand the gameplay and the rules, nice to play with a clan without having to do the clan thing, even nicer not having to be in a squad with random strangers.

Comment

I play everyday of the week. But for only about 2 or 3 hours. When I am on during the week, the serverlist usually picks up roughly 600-700 servers (filtered out the empty ones too).

Comment

Ill play for a couple of hours most nights, unless there is something "really" interesting on telly

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                    Server filters are messed up. Try unchecking small, medium and large map check boxes.
                    What he said. ^^^^

I play Tues Thurs and Weekends..

Comment

i play on weeknights.

Comment

Every night as soon as I get my son in bed (unless I'm totally spent). =)

Comment

Working...
                        X