Bf2 Crashing To Desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Crashing To Desktop

Hey guys, whenever my BF2 crashes and I check my event viewer, there is always these two errors.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 7.

and

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 6.

Does anyone know what this is??

Thanks

Re: Bf2 Crashing To Desktop

my comp used to CTD regularly but since i stopped running mismatched RAM it hasnt happened
    .do you have more than one stick of ram? if so are all the sticks rated the same speed/type

Comment

Re: Bf2 Crashing To Desktop

well, I have two sticks of different brand but same speed ram that I shad since summer but this problem only started in january so is it still possible that the ram is the problem?

Comment

Working...
      X