Love EF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love EF

Bought and downloaded EF without any problems and I love it. Had to go back and change my gamespy nickname, but that took all of 2 mintues and I was ready to go.

Great wall is an awesome map - great for snipers and laying mines. Will play this map a lot!!

The desert one with tank battles is a lot of fun too.

Last map is so so, but still fun to play different maps.

Can't wait for next map pack to come out. Keep up the good work and keep us supllied with plenty of new, ranked maps.

Nice Job EA/Dice.

Re: Love EF

Great wall is the first map to really let engineers come into their own, and even assault is really useful on it (walk grenade fire ahead of your advance around the curve of the top of the wall).

Smokescreen is possibly the most atmowpheric map besides Karkand, and Taraba quarry is unique, and provides lots of AA goodness (got my badge in the first round!).

Its a steal at $10, and I really like the new weapons. I hope we get more Euro content in the future, particularly some urban or swampy maps.

Thanks EA/Dice!

Comment

I am excited...this weekend will have to get it

Comment

Good, don't let the weeping of children dissuade you, its a good addition to BF2.

I hope armored fury is even better, if not as good!

Comment

I d/led it, played it for 5 minutes then had to go to school. From the 5 min I played, it was fun. But at school I got in trouble and now im grounded so I cant play My parents are out now so im sneaking in some computer time before they get back :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Cyriptic Ghost
            I d/led it, played it for 5 minutes then had to go to school. From the 5 min I played, it was fun. But at school I got in trouble and now im grounded so I cant play My parents are out now so im sneaking in some computer time before they get back :-D
            This kids gonna be the next John Carmack! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Grudge
              Bought and downloaded EF without any problems and I love it. Had to go back and change my gamespy nickname, but that took all of 2 mintues and I was ready to go.

Great wall is an awesome map - great for snipers and laying mines. Will play this map a lot!!

The desert one with tank battles is a lot of fun too.

Last map is so so, but still fun to play different maps.

Can't wait for next map pack to come out. Keep up the good work and keep us supllied with plenty of new, ranked maps.

Nice Job EA/Dice.
              A clanmate bought it, tried it on his machine, totally worthless.
              Same bugs, same lamers playing. He feels the same.. but hey, its
              only 10 bucks, so I guess it cant be that bad of a loss, but for myself
              I will never give EA another dime.

I wonder when they will fix all the bugs in the original.. I guess never.

Comment

Finaly a thread for me ! I also had no problems downloading, installing or run'n the game. Had a blast lastnight play'n in a 64 man server.

Comment

Yeah Ignore Linus, hes only made 19 posts almost all of them complaining about EA.

The pack works great for me, and its loads of fun, totally worth the $10.

Comment

Finally, a postive thread! I think I'll download it tonight after work...can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by R0man
                      Finally, a postive thread! I think I'll download it tonight after work...can't wait
                      Just a tip, try out that new shotgun, you will not be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by HullBreach
                        Just a tip, try out that new shotgun, you will not be disappointed!
                        Right on, thanks!

Comment

I love the huge tank battles in the middle of the open while getting pounded by jets

Comment

Actaully, lol, I want to be a game programmer when I get older Pretty funny.

Comment

The new Euroforce weapons are pretty cool too, especially the new medic gun and support gun.

G

Comment

Working...
                              X