Question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question:

I don't have a creditcard so I ask someone I thrust to pay and get the EF key for me. Then he'll give me that key and I'll pay him 10 bucks (for example, via PayPal).

Now my question is: is this possible? Won't it give problems like "this key is purchased by another computer" or something?

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Re: Question:

Better idea for you, many drug store chains in the US sell visa gift cards now. They work identically to a real CC except once their expended thats it.

Throw $20 on there and your set for EF and AF.

Comment

how about you all read the age limit, then decide if you are old enough, if you are, get a credit card, then we wont get ticked off that the servers are full of 8 year old fools. and, if you are old enough to get a credit card, but CAN'T, that tells you that you in fact have no money, so stop wasting ours and your time on your computer, which you clearly cannot afford, and get a job or go to bed, the mean old man has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas
        how about you all read the age limit, then decide if you are old enough, if you are, get a credit card, then we wont get ticked off that the servers are full of 8 year old fools. and, if you are old enough to get a credit card, but CAN'T, that tells you that you in fact have no money, so stop wasting ours and your time on your computer, which you clearly cannot afford, and get a job or go to bed, the mean old man has spoken.
        Wow dude. Wow.

Really, was that necessary? Kid had a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas
          LOL. Guess you had your run in with too many immature players in the game.

Comment

Working...
          X