Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wich are the best advices to win points quickly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich are the best advices to win points quickly?

Ok, kill 'em all, capture flags etc....But anyone?

Re: Wich are the best advices to win points quickly?

Be a medic or support. It's frowned upon, but that's what many people do.

(Note: I'm not offering any personal opinions here)

Comment

Specialize your skills on a certain class or vehicle, train and play with that often and you can make good points with any role on the battlefield. Don't think you can master everything at once, so start to specify on a role, being an allrounder is for a later stage.

Comment

Play the game and have fun instead of worrying about points, they will come.

Comment

Medic with a G36E; so you can outgun assault, heal yourself, and revive others for points.

Support; play with the PKM.

Only play Karkand (did I spell that right)?

{WP}Paas

Comment

Medic is probably the best for getting points. If you get good enough at flying it can be better, though (with the bombers in particular).

Comment

Have a good computer (faster initial spawn and no lag).
              Ride around in a jeep in a squad capping flags.
              Armor whore.
              Aircraft whore.
              Play support or medic and toss bags around.

Comment

play karkand be a USMC and kit get the hummer at the begging of the round rush to the the MECz first flag take a right onto farthest right road. park infront of the MEC spawn point under the arch way at a distance u can shoot at. get in the gunner seat and BOOM shoot dem ever they can even look for cover.

Comment

Medic whore Karkand and spam health packs everywhere.

Support whore Karkand.

Armor whore Karkand.

Pretty much, just play Karkand. There is a great server that is 24/7 karkand with 6 rounds per map (it's like moongamers or something like that). Mimizes loading time and you can just whore like a feckin whore there and whore lots of points, you whore.

Comment

Im spec ops 99% of the time, team points come from capture, or assit, and damage assist :/

I had 90 teampoints + tons of kill at Sharqi last time, just defending and capturing flags from the US

At the end i had 17 Flag Captures

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                      What they said

Comment

Get a mate who owns in a cobra, ask him really nicely if u can join and him and the points will come

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney

Thats even better, its so true because you dont even notice. Like my previous post about Sharqi. I didnt notice i had so many points, i didnt bother checking points during game.

Comment

actually, the best way is to play karkand 32 player map which has a limit of 16 players, that way you get a lot of flag caps.

support class tends to get more points for tossing ammo bags than medic tossing heal bags, but medic gets more kills with the more accurate weapon, can run faster and dies less due to self healing

Comment

cap flags, preferaly with a squad leader laying low nearby. Saves alot of time so you can fit more kills into a round as well as the teampoints for the flag once cleared. Support is the best for points i find.

Comment

Working...
                              X