And If I Needed To Reinstall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And If I Needed To Reinstall...

So, if I had to wipe this HD or drop a new one and had to reinstall BF2, I imagine the only way to install EF is through EA Downloader?

Re: And If I Needed To Reinstall...

Bada bing! Thank you sir!

Comment

Also, even if you had to download it again, its no biggie. You just login to ea downloader, and do it. They have no limit on how many times you download. It's kind of like steam, except buggier.....

Comment

okay, i am sorry to ask this question, but where is this cache/[BF2nick file anyway, i would like to know cause, simply i would like to have my $9.99 in some sort of material form instead of just "zeroes, and ones!". ya hear me@?

Comment

/cache/ is in the same folder where EA Downloader is installed.

Comment

So is there a way to copy the file/modify with out being kicked by punkbuster so it would work for all your account just not that one account that its register to?

Comment

No, but you can change the player name it is registered to up to 3 times a week. Click the "edit gamespy nickname" link on the eadownloader itself OR do it through the EA.com website.

Originally posted by slippy77
              okay, i am sorry to ask this question, but where is this cache/[BF2nick file anyway.....
              The cache folder is located at C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\cache\yourusernamehere

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                No, but you can change the player name it is registered to up to 3 times a week.

It's been changed since yesterday. There is a unknown limit that's higher than 3 to allow people to fix their accounts.

Comment

Thanks for heads up ptegan

Comment

do you guys know if there is a good custom made dvd cover for euro force. it would be nice to have a dvd case even its home made

edit: never mind just found one in a another thread

Comment

Working...
                    X