Cant use what I bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant use what I bought?

Ok I already know about editing your nickname under the downloader and tried that, didn't work. And my log in name and gamespy log in name matched up perfectly anyway. Call EA tech support and they suggested starting a new account even though I ve spent countless hours on the current account. That wouldnt work anyway becuase I edited my nickname under an old account and have reached my account limit on how many times I can alter my nickname for the week.

Geuss I'm stuck with a product that cant be used. Gotta love spending countless hours trying to get a product to work. I've always hated gamespy and will never understand why EA used them anyway.

Frustrated by EA's lack of quality control once again. I had sneaking suspicioun this would be screwed up based on their history of buggy patches.

Re: Cant use what I bought?

It's worked for loads of people, it's not like everyone is having the same problem so you can't really blame it on GameSpy or EA.

Comment

Ya, countless people are having this problem, your absolutely right. Im sure you would have much more patience if you spent hours on the phone and in forums to reach an answer, I give up.

Comment

Oh gotta love the EA phone support :laughing:
        Especially the lines that drop you if no representative is currently available...
        But that's just the free support line, the one that costs 3$/min does have a waiting line installed

Similar problem here, as most other people from my country.
        Error 7049:0

Comment

why does anyone install gamespy when there is an in game browser?

Comment

What is Gamespy? *g*

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
              What is Gamespy? *g*
              a game sever brower company..

Comment

You missed the *g* mate
                it stands for *grin*

But thanks for clearing this up for me, I was really lost when I read the word Gamespy.
                Sorry, my fault as the post yelled for confusion and was a bit OT.

Comment

Working...
                X