Joining Single Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Single Player

I've searched and haven't found anything concrete. I want to know if and how to join a single player game over the net any help?

Re: Joining Single Player

just connect to the other players IP address

Comment

whats the port normal?

Comment

Originally posted by wyliekyle
        whats the port normal?
        yeh port is normal but make sure u have same version running,and also make sure youre freind has not got any firwall blocking you as well.

Comment

ok thx

Comment

While we are at it how do you get the 64 player maps in single player (I rarely play single player but want to add the info to my notes). Thanks . . . .Red

Any other useful info would be great also.

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
              While we are at it how do you get the 64 player maps in single player (I rarely play single player but want to add the info to my notes). Thanks . . . .Red

Any other useful info would be great also.
              I believe on multiplayer, you can create any map size, started, and then have your friend join.

Comment

I have two computers at my house both with BF2. If I could do a 64 player (because of the vehicles) map with bots and co-op. I could bring one of my sons up to the level of play that Im at in about 10 or 12 hours. I was wondering is this possible? If it is then how? . . . . . .Red

I simply restated the previous post, I too have looked but havent found the answer.

Comment

I have two computers at my house both with BF2. If I could do a 64 player (because of the vehicles) map with bots and co-op. I could bring one of my sons up to the level of play that Im at in about 10 or 12 hours. I was wondering is this possible? If it is then how? . . . . . .Red

I simply restated the previous post, I too have looked but havent found the answer.
                  Do your sons helpyou stat pad? :laugh:

just joking m8...

Comment

i answer the same q's in another thread here it is
                    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58322

this will give u all the info and links to what u need
                    enjoy!!!

p.s this link -->http://hosted.planetbattlefield.game...dsingleplayer/
                    is not in other thread but as lots of maps for single player bf2 and sf

Comment

Thanks, for the info Blade. Again I say this is the best BF2 site, every question gets an answer, usually one that works.

No stat padding here, If we did I wouldnt have just over 600 hours playing time and about 33,000 points. It would be more like 100,000. I always play hard and fair, sometimes I stink and sometimes I Rock. But, its all me. . . . . .Red

Comment

I was trying to do this just now because my friend was playing a single player on my LAN, I joined by IP in both internet and local areas and every time I do it it loads the map, and after it sits at verifying client data for a while the game just crashes to desktop. Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                        X