No shortcut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No shortcut?

Is there no short cut for EF are did i just miss something are im i not doing something right

Re: No shortcut?

EF is an add-on not a full expansion, its plays on vannila BF2 servers (in the same map rotation if you want) therefore obviously there is no shortcut as its not a different game like SF is

Comment

no if you want to play single player then choose the EF maps, if you join an EF server online, it will auto load..

Comment

Thanks,so i take it that you have to just load reg BF2 and play it that way,and also i take it there wont be a blue 2 like SF was green for there servers

Comment

correct on both counts

If you want to go straight into a EF map then either sort the servers by map name and scroll down to one of groups of new ones OR some servers are running just the 3 new maps for a while as its new and have named the server to show this, so in the server name search box type "%euro force" (without the "") and it will show ALL the servers with "euro force" in the name.

In a few days when it evens back out a lot of servers will simply have the 3 EF maps in the standard BF2 map rotation so if you dont have it installed you will be kicked when it changes to a new map.

Comment

Awesome got it to work and figured it out,thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X