Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought it, where i click to download it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought it, where i click to download it?

i dont see an option in ea downloader

Re: I bought it, where i click to download it?

Comment

I bought it already, but no option to download in ea downloader prgram

Comment

Make sure your logged in with the same account you purchased it with and take screenshot of the EA downloader and post it here, this is mine now its downloaded:

Comment

here, please help lol

Comment

Same thing is happening to me!

I get the "Countdown to Release" message.

Comment

Wowser "time to release - 950 days" Well its certainly got confused with the dates somehow. There is a post on this forum that says EF is actually not OFFICIALLY released until Wednesday 9am GMT and some people may not find it fully functional.

I know its not an ideal answer as you no doubt want to play now but try again afters its officially released (10 hours) or send a email to EA support but they probably wont aanswer it until its officially out either :hmm:

Try posting in the sticky thread http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62042 (with this picture) as someone from EA reads it and updates it quite regularly, sorry i dont know what else to suggest :hmm:

Comment

Now It Says My Account Info Is Invalid

nvm it worked, but still cant download

Comment

also have you recieved the email confirming you payed for it? use the ea account details NOT the BF2 account details.

Comment

never got email, i am logged in, just has count down thing

Comment

If you didnt get the email then the sale never completed AFAIK, myself i had it fail the first time and had to redo it (with exactly the same details mind you) and then it worked.

Maybe you should go through the process again?? first go to http://www.ea.com/ and go into "my account" the billing info section automatically saves the credit card information as default if it went through and purchased correctly. so if its blank it definatly didnt work.

**EDIT** obviously this is just a suggestion, it is of course safest to email support and get a reply first as i dont know what there refund policy is if you buy it twice by accident, please dont blame me if anything goes wrong

Quick post in the sticky now, shawn from EA is still posting (7 minutes ago) so he might be able to help you if your lucky.

Comment

oh i know my time is set off on my comp because of some, uh, borrowed software

Comment

so has that sorted it out now if you set your calender right?

Comment

I Just made a new thread about the CORE error so I guess I can't download it for a few years!? I already paaid for it! AAAA I hate EA!

Comment

thres a lot of threads about the "core" error, its usually because you have IE7 (beta) installed, either uninstall it or download firefox, easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X