Wich EuroForces maps do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich EuroForces maps do you like?

Vote only if you have played the game, thank you.
    You can choose multiple answers if you want.

Re: Wich EuroForces maps do you like?

I think I'm going to like Great Wall from the looks of it. Also David Copperfield showed me the trick to pass through it so that will help...

pYura, your avatar cracks me up! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.Jersey
      pYura, your avatar cracks me up! LOL
      Why is that?:laugh:

Comment

"pYura, your avatar cracks me up! LOL"

I like it pYura but your war face does not scare me so work on it!!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by <EsP>Fury
          "pYura, your avatar cracks me up! LOL"

I like it pYura but your war face does not scare me so work on it!!!!!! LOL
          "Sir, yes sir!" :cry:

:laugh:

Comment

Whats with all the vehicle whore maps??? Where is the ground pounder love? God I wish I hadn't bought this booster pack.

Comment

I like great wall with 64 players, its great fun tearing round the top of the wall clearing out each tower with a good squad. No helicopter to spoil the infantry action and the tanks/apc's dont last long with AT guys up high and out of elevation range.

Comment

Well Said 3 Total Vehicle Whoring Maps. Plus I Cannot Use Euro Force Weapons In Vanilla Bf2. Utter Utter Crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuChu
                  Whats with all the vehicle whore maps??? Where is the ground pounder love? God I wish I hadn't bought this booster pack.
                  SF was for the infantry guys. This first booster pack was intended to promote armor battles, at least that was my understanding--hence why I have no plans to purchase it unless it becomes necessary due to be kicked from my favorite servers.

Comment

Originally posted by [FPS]SF.Paddy
                    Well Said 3 Total Vehicle Whoring Maps. Plus I Cannot Use Euro Force Weapons In Vanilla Bf2. Utter Utter Crap.
                    I think they WANTED the two booster packs to be more vehicle based. In fact, I believe they've been saying that since the packs were announced. Boy, you guys will complain about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by [FPS]SF.Paddy
                      I think Great Wall will be the only EF map you see on "good" servers a month from now, and maybe not even that one. It is the only one not fatally flawed in the gameplay department, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
                        SF was for the infantry guys. This first booster pack was intended to promote armor battles, at least that was my understanding--hence why I have no plans to purchase it unless it becomes necessary due to be kicked from my favorite servers.

Damn I wish I had known that before hand. Oh well at least it's $10 and not $50.

Comment

comon guys vote... lets see it its realy worth buying...

Comment

it is only 32 votes, VOTE !!!

Comment

All maps are just awesome. Great wall for its looks, Operation Smoke screen for its landscape and Taraba Quarry for its Teamwork Promotion. with only 2 ways across exluding jets if forces all to work together.

Comment

Working...
                              X