Are Grenades More Bouncy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Grenades More Bouncy?

Do hand grenades appear to be more bouncy after patch 1.2?

Re: Are Grenades More Bouncy?

I know the M203 gernades seem to ricochet more.. dunno about the hand tossed..

Comment

Apparently there is some sort of exploit now in 1.2 where people can throw a gren halfway across a map.

Comment

Originally posted by DwarfVader
        Apparently there is some sort of exploit now in 1.2 where people can throw a gren halfway across a map.
        What in the world are you talking about? I havent ever seen this kind of bug and I doubt it exists... but hand grenades are the same as far as I know

Comment

wow, like throwing it halfway across the map is really useful..maybe they'll get 30 of their buddies and make a poor man's airstrike.

Comment

Originally posted by JDSENT
            What in the world are you talking about? I havent ever seen this kind of bug and I doubt it exists... but hand grenades are the same as far as I know
            I don't know how it's done, frankly I don't care because whatever it is it's an exploit.

But I saw it on Sharqi the other day, there were three guys on top of the TV tower throwing grenades to the 2nd most western flag, the one on the hill. I really couldn't get screenies of it because there was no way to efficently show it. But all 3 of them were on top of the TV tower, and were getting grenade kills on guys standing RIGHT next to me on the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by DwarfVader
              I don't know how it's done, frankly I don't care because whatever it is it's an exploit.

But I saw it on Sharqi the other day, there were three guys on top of the TV tower throwing grenades to the 2nd most western flag, the one on the hill. I really couldn't get screenies of it because there was no way to efficently show it. But all 3 of them were on top of the TV tower, and were getting grenade kills on guys standing RIGHT next to me on the hill.
              if they were really doing that, i'd say they're cheating. from the top of the TV tower, you should not be able to even reach the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiblast
                if they were really doing that, i'd say they're cheating. from the top of the TV tower, you should not be able to even reach the fence.
                Like I said, I don't know how it was done.

Only that I saw it happen.

Comment

Shouldn't be able to make it past the fence? Maybe pre-1.2, but you can chuck those things FAR now. I knocked a sniper off the roof of that building across the street from the TV station on Warlord, from the ground, a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X