Server Browser Lags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Browser Lags

I am experiencing lag issues when I try to view my server browser. I noticed this soon after the v1.21 patch. Whenever I click on Multiplayer, it takes a long time to load all the servers, just to find them all with high pings. I have had this problem with my Battlefield Vietnam game as well. My internet connection does not appear to be slow; Internet pages are still loading up just as fast, it is just my server browser. Can somebody help me?

Re: Server Browser Lags

Check all firewall and anti-virus programs and welcome to TBF2:hi:

Comment

I have tried turning of Windows Firewall, and all of my other anti-virus and firewalls programs; but I am still getting this lag. When I went to Windows Security Center, I noticed it said that McAfee's Firewall is running, however I uninstalled McAfee a few weeks ago. Is there anyway I could either of these two problems?

Comment

the only thing i can think of is mabye a re-install of the game.

Comment

I uninstalled then reinstalled the game, however, I am still getting the same problem. I am getting bored of the small single-player games, is there anyway of fixing this problem??

Comment

read some of the other posts in this forum.

a lot of us have been having very similar problems ever since the newest patch. I've seen people go as far as completely reinstalling windows, all their drivers, the game, and the patch to no avail.

looks at this point like we're the unlucky ones and have to wait on EA and DICE to actually do something right.

Comment

Well, thats too bad. I never really liked these bots anywho

Thanks for the info, though.

Comment

Hello guys, I have recently gotten back into playing BF2, however I am still getting a lot of lag viewing my server browser. This is after I downloaded the v1.22 patch and installed it. Is anyone else still having the same problem?

Comment

I am getting the same problem. Ever since I installed 1.22 I have had extremely bad stutter lag and high pings on my favorites. All processes have been turned off I deactivated my firewall and wireless modem but still stuck. I have read all posts on this matter and it seems I will not be playing BF2 for quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                  X