How to play SF kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play SF kit?

This isn't a newb question really. I'm a master sergeant but I'm wondering what makes a player with the SF kit different yet efficient than that of an assault kit? I see most people play SF as assault, just with a different gun..I was wondering on your guys input on how to play SF efficiently..how to get points efficiently compared to assault, etc. Thanks. (Constructive critisism is very welcome)

Re: How to play SF kit?

you mean SO dont you? Spec Ops? not special forces as in the expansion?

I always wished that assault would be the most popular kit instead of Spec Ops... Would make Medicing more fun...

Comment

That's what I meant, I get them mixed up : / I know the basic role of taking out strategic commander tools..but what else kind of? Like combat wise?

Comment

Wait.........what?

Comment

I usually try to shoot people as opposed to being shot

Comment

Originally posted by Banthur
            I usually try to shoot people as opposed to being shot
            That's pretty obvious, but in terms of utility..most people just play it as a kill class..but they do nothing other than nub tanks with c4 that makes it any different than assault.

Comment

hit and run + C4 them when they follow

Comment

1.Blow up Arty, Scan and UAV
                2.Blow bridges, resupply

3.Blow Tanks /APC
                4.Put C4 in main travel points hide and blow them to
                while killing people

resupply and repeat steps 1-4

Comment

i played a bunch of spec ops at first then switched to assault. I'm average at assault i guess i don't know spec ops is much easier with the unlock gun

Comment

I really only pick spec ops in a map where it helps to have that balance of firepower and running stamina, like the wide open maps. And I feel if you don't have the unlock, the MEC and Chinese primary weps suck for long range. The M4 is great. I'm actually a big fan of support, the exact opposite of spec ops.

Comment

SO can either be the best defense or best offense kit there is. It depends on how you want to play. As an assaulting kit, it has awesome weapons and ability to take out vehicles. Not even Assault can do that, only AT and Engineer if they are lucky.

As defense, it can set up road side bombs at entry points to prevent the other teams from capturing it.

Or just camp a captured flag on defense, chuck C4 around the entrances and when the enemy comes, as they always do, BOOM. Call for resupply and do it again and again.

Comment

Working...
                      X