Noob Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Question

Hey, how do i switch between full auto and semi automatic i cant count the amount of times ive been caught out when ive picking my shots carefully and all of a sudden come face to face with a target and gone to unload a clip on him only to fire 1 shot and gone pop?

Also is there away of speeding up ur registration on servers cause ive missed wole rounds waiting on it i play alot of random servers and ie noticed the time veries on different servers.

Re: Noob Question

While you already have your rifle out, hit 3 again and it will switch it between whatever different modes the gun has.

Comment

Cool thanks, the gun seems to switch firing modes at random for me

Comment

Originally posted by WetPatch
        Cool thanks, the gun seems to switch firing modes at random for me
        Ya, does that to me sometimes too. Always gets me killed when that happens...even once happened to me after I just spawned...5 seconds after spawning I ran into an enemy trying to take the flag and my gun was on single fire some how...lovely

Comment

Yeah its great u sneak up on them scream yarrrr hold the trigger down to unleash hell for only 1 bullet to come out then u have that split second to think oh crap im dead

Comment

They really need a little icon to tell you if your on single shot or not. Died too many times finding out the hard way.

ARE YOU LISTENING EA !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There is one. In the lower right corner under where it tells you how much ammo you have it will have a "1", "3", or "A" to indicate what the gun is set for.

Comment

There is one. In the lower right corner under where it tells you how much ammo you have it will have a "1", "3", or "A" to indicate what the gun is set for.
                wow, a 1 2 and an A, wtf there is 3 firing modes now, lol.
                But im guessing "A" means automatic but im not sure about the "1" and "3"

Comment

I've never had this happen at random, though I once thought that's what was going on.

Turns out I would scroll to change weapons but then see it wasn't necessary, and so scroll back to my main gun and click- and that changed firing modes.
                  Got me killed around half a dozen times 'til a friend pointed it out

Not a problem since

Comment

1: single shot
                    3: 3 round burst (Some weapons)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. xXgammaXx
                      A = Automatic
                      3 = Burst, 3 shot
                      1 = Single, 1 shot

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. xXgammaXx
                        "1" is single shot. "3" is a three round burst, as in G36E and MG36.

Also--in my opinion--the BEST mapped button for primary weapon is the mouse scroll wheel "button". I have almost never pushed the mouse scroll wheel down by accident, and yet it's right there, easy at hand. I use combo of F to cycle to alt weap., and click scroll wheel to instantly return to primary, and/or switch firing modes. Back and forward keys on mouse are mapped to pistol and knife, respectively.

Best of luck.

Comment

Ive never noticed these 1,3 and A. They should make it clearer. Little things like these improve the game

Comment

Originally posted by WetPatch
                            Yeah its great u sneak up on them scream yarrrr hold the trigger down to unleash hell for only 1 bullet to come out then u have that split second to think oh crap im dead
                            Ah haha!

Comment

Working...
                            X