Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need Euro force to play Armored Fury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need Euro force to play Armored Fury?

If i wanted to get armored fury do i need euro force in order to play?

Re: Do you need Euro force to play Armored Fury?

No you shouldn't AFAIK they are both indipendant.

Comment

Might get booted occasionally from servers that have mixed both map sets though.

Comment

Each is a booster pack completely independent of the other. The only thing you really need to play Armored Fury is the original Battlefield 2 game.

~Salad

Comment

cant wait until the whines, complaints, screams, and so forth with the release of the next patch. What do i mean? Well, to play Euro Force we needed a patch, and its going to be the same thing for Armored Fury. I find it just funny how people can get so.....pumped up for what a patch does or doesn't do...lol

Comment

Is armored fury third party? Or is it produced by EA also is it a booster pack or a mod?

Comment

Its made by EA, and like everything else they made it may have problems. I'm looking forward to the A-10 and the new maps based in America, but im a little... iffey about the idea cause of 9/11 and i didn't think it was a good idea having tank battles on highways and in pensilvania but i geuss its ok as long as their really isnt any ways to show a threat to America like buildings being similar to the world trade center or anything for that matter....

**9/11 Never Forgot**

Comment

It is produced by EA and is a booster pack

Comment

Armored Fury is an official booster pack.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by -knox=
                    Its made by EA, and like everything else they made it may have problems. I'm looking forward to the A-10 and the new maps based in America, but im a little... iffey about the idea cause of 9/11 and i didn't think it was a good idea having tank battles on highways and in pensilvania but i geuss its ok as long as their really isnt any ways to show a threat to America like buildings being similar to the world trade center or anything for that matter....

**9/11 Never Forgot**
                    That's a good point dude-Since it is a game and EA ia an American Company, I'm sure it will be respectful of that very sensitive subject. It's a cool idea, but I totally appreciate where you are comign from.

Comment

Working...
                    X