My sad attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sad attempt

First attempt at actually making a handgun, only took about 20mins but I don't know anyway to improve the gun.

Re: My sad attempt

A nice sking would make it look nice, like i would do in SWAT3. I would het the best looking picture of a gun and make a simple 3d model

Comment

its not a bad try, pretty good, keep practicing. i would suggest that yousplit the gun into different sections, eg. barrel, handle, trigger thingy, make one 1st, than move on to another, cause it looks like you made the shape of the gun all together at once, that would make it hard to add the curvatures (sp?) on the gun.

Comment

Not bad at all. Skin it and it might look prettier.

Comment

Thats pretty good for your first handgun, I mean we can actually tell its a gun,LoL. But yeah do some skinning and it will look alot better.

-xxgammaxx

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, I played bf2 for a while and came back and gave it another shot.

Started trying to make a beretta, I haven't finished but heres the front of the gun.

I think its a major improvement compared to the other from before.

Comment

big improvement, but you should make the barrel (pink) smaller and go all the way through the red instead of that green thingie..

Comment

Working...
              X